Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Server problem are back

2 Likes

Im no longer in my guild on console. Thought i got booted even thiugh ive played and donated a ton. Only to find i cant join a guild either. Are you bleeping kidding me. I was gonna use my 5k seals saved up since we hit high chest seals this week and nothing. Im not even in my guild.

This is retarded.

Some of the folks in my guild have lost gold and troops. Abynissia was one. They’re not happy. As the leader there’s only so much I can do. It’s very very frustrating and a few are seriously questioning their involvement in the game. I have some reassurance to give that’s for sure.

If you’re getting an error message saying “You are not in a guild” then you are still in a guild. It’s just a connection issue. If you were actually booted from your guild you’d get the guild browse/create window instead.

3 Likes

Lately it sometimes actually shows that screen, too. However, restarting has been fixing it for me.

1 Like

I can’t get guild chat to work about 80% of the time. You guys are lucky you can even communicate with guild mates in chat to find out they lost stuff, lol. When I try and open chat it’s just an indefinite loading spin and I have to restart the game

Wrong traduction of coccatrix third trait (entrapment) suppose to be in french

Also text saying (inflige double dĂ©gĂąts de crĂąnes aux les ennemis enchevĂȘtrĂ©es)

(les) doesn’t fit in the sentence

I take it they contacted support? If not, I’d try that.

If support can’t do anything I’d seriously question why not, especially since it might be their only mythic and they don’t play much, etc.

1 Like

Support did nothing because they wanted proof. The server issues are really spoiling things and I see that the pc guys are having problems currently too.

Funny you mention proof! I actually took a picture of all my personal guild stats and resources in case something similar happened to me, just like what you mentioned above.

I’d pm Nimhain and try to solve this. Asking for proof of a lost troop is utter nonsense, in my opinion. What was he meant to do
? Take a pic of ALL his troops in case this happened? Just
no.

2 Likes

Look like the support quality dropped alot after holiday, i remember before christmas we had more answer and more support, i might be wrong but this is the way i feel right now

1 Like

I actually sorted it out via one of the guys but I really don’t like to bother them with that kind of thing because they have enough to do already I’m sure!

1 Like

Grand Inquisitor’s spell freezes the battle. Enemy troop unaffected. Must hit Retreat to exit. Seems to happen when using the Priest class with your hero on the same team. When Grand Inquisitor has a non-hero on the team, he functions normally.

Dust Devil sends one of the three remaining ally troops to the bottomless screen
 The affected ally still works and can be attacked still. Must use the LB plus A, X, B, or Y to see its current state.

XB1

1 Like

Server issues strike back

2 Likes

Getting constant ‘not in a guild’ errors on Xbone, normally it’s fixed after 1 reset but I’ve tried a dozen times or so and it’s still borked.

2 Likes

It is weird i was expecting console would get less problem since they didin’t start to migrate us

I was thinking if less people on the server it would run smoothly but apparently not

2 Likes

Just switched to gf’s account and got the not in guild error three times, the game actually loaded the first time but I Daren’t open email when I get not in a guild message! Mongo errors and game won’t even load up now. This is really bad! Hope the guys get it fixed soon.

1 Like

@Fred: Thanks for your report! I believe we’ve tracked down the issue and it should be fixed now :slight_smile:

Everyone else: As Sirrian has mentioned, the server migration has been rough and it’s unfortunately affecting us over on the consoles. We’re also doing our own preparations for the migration, so please bare with us.

4 Likes

Something I noticed today on PS4: I never received my daily login “15 seals” to claim.

I also noticed that when the PvP event is reset, I will receive a PvP notification with 0 wins and 0 defeats.

1 Like

Happened to me also and i think it is because you had some defense win or lost before the reset and you didin’t collect it so the yellow exclamation still flash but since the event is reseted you not getting win or lost cause it is a new event