Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

It’s been like this for a while and i think it is intended

This is correct, because Knight Coronet attacks the first and the last enemy.
If there is only one enemy, that enemy is both the first and the last, and is therefore hit twice. :grinning:

He is not like the Reaver, who attacks the first two enemies, because these cannot be the same.

That fact, together with his Stoneskin, is the reason why everybody loves Knight Coronet :heart_eyes:

Spotted on PS4: “Contribute Max” on Guild Tasks behaves inconsistently
When I have enough money to complete a task, Contribute Max (the Square button) will automatically complete the task (the window still appears but is automatically closed) = OK.

When I don’t have enough money to complete a task, but I just want to throw all my money at a certain task, “Contribute Max” opens the Contribute window, enters all my money (=OK), but then sets the focus on 1000 gold, and doesn’t automatically Contribute (=NOK).
So I still have move the cursor to Contribute and then press X to contribute. This behaves differently.

Is it possible to make it work all the same (pressing the Square button throws all the money at the task and contributes automatically, whether or not the task will be completed)?

Extra points and a cookie are earned if you can do it without displaying the Contribute window :wink:

Daily task for “complete 8 explore battles” is advancing when I do ranked PVP.

Daily task “complete x battles with 3 troops of no type troops” has surfaced again.

One daily task slot blocked until you fix this.

Restarting the game fixed it. My bad.

Collected mail said I had some seals from last week and it didn’t give me them ><

Hi

The daily tasks window with the RB button has disappeared since saturday on my xbox one.

Tried to reinstall the game but no result.

Thanks

I just got the (no guild bug) then restarted game and now i am stuck in the loading screen (xbox)

1 Like

Keep getting connection lost, no guild membership and other errors on xbox one right now.

2 Likes

I’m having same issue

1 Like

Same for pc/mobile players :frowning:

The same is happening on PS4; I’m guessing they’re upgrading some database scripts or so? Or migrating servers?

I had a cascade of “Login Error”, “Kingdom 3000, 3022 does not match”, “The PvP event has finished”, so I restarted just be sure but couldn’t log in. Well, Final Fantasy XV it is then :wink:

I deleted cache and could get back in the game but still the (no guild) error

Known issues? Try ALL the issues.

1 Like

@Sirrian & @Nimhain PC issue (Steam Account)
I tried to open guild tab to promote members and it Said i’m not in guild also tried to click back in (same thing happened before, a past screenshot never reveled) the guild and everything was blank only background showed then, I had to force close the game.
The game had a very bad error message trying to log back in and had to close out again. :astonished:

Dang, the one time I don’t bother to launch the game when these serious errors have occurred. I hope its resolved shortly.

Well that suck cause it saying im not in a guild, so if my teamate finish task i will probably not get the rewards

It is weird cause when i look in leaderboard it saying im still in the guild

I think its just a server issue at this point. Could be a lot of people interested in trying out this game for the first time during their holiday break/ vacation.

@Sirrian Please help me :disappointed_relieved: I cannot even access my account now :scream:
What the hell kind of error is this (never seen this one before) No offense to ya’ll.