Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Also having the “you are not in a guild” message… :cry:

Just finished a pvp on xbox one and got that msg

It saying event is over , new one will start soon please come back in couple min

Don’t know if it is related, but i tried to make pvp fight and game crashed while loading fight

it wasn’t me!:smiley:

I also had that problem on the Xbox One version of the game.

Thanks for the Psion reports, I believe it might have something to do with how the Split Damage is calculated, so it looks like any troop with this effect has this issue. Unfortunately it’s a client side fix and will have to be in a new update :frowning:

@PowerPlay: This should hopefully help us track it down. Thank you :slight_smile:

@Rickygervais: Are you still seeing the PvP error?

@Carolilya: Thanks for your reports! And yes, threading error by the looks of it. Always much appreciation for screenshots and videos.

@anon43026234: The Tribute bonus not displaying on the kingdom menu should just be a display bug. Obviously hard to tell though with RNG like that, but can tell you that the bonus is applied on the server side, which is where all the calculation for the tributes is.

2 Likes

No but lot of lag today in the game

Hey @Rickygervais, just to keep this thread clear of non-issues related topics, I answered your post over in the Update Sneak Peak thread.

So I know this was reported in the last update thread, but I don’t think it’s be re-confirmed in this version of the game.

Also, this time, I have a video:

Take a look at the row starting with Winter Wolf. At first that entire row does not have a traitable icon in the top left. Eventually after some scrolling up and down the traitable icons appear.

I have noticed that my Lapina avatar never stays anymore. It goes stray to the orc girl the moment I leave the hero page. Which is upsetting because ten bucks is a lot to spend on a glitched up character that I only got to enjoy like two days.

I started playing on Xbox not long ago and this week have noticed that playing PvP the performance hang up for extended time happens (for me and my gf, also on Xbox) right after winning or losing a match. Once it scores us and we click A button it freezes up for a few minutes then gives the traitstone or doesn’t unfreeze at all. This is very annoying while trying to PvP.

Spotted on PS4: Real money store has become absent?
This morning at 9AM CET (GMT+1) I ordered then Lapaina Avatar pack (already submitted a ticket for this).

But this afternoon, around 4PM CET, when I accessed the store tab, the 6 gems progress cursor appeared, and it kept spinning… I noticed I could press the Circle button to return to the main menu, so the program is not hanging.

I tried this again just now (around 9PM CET) and went away for a minute, and when I returned I received the PSN message “there is no store content” with a reference to the helpdesk in the background:

After that, I was able to access the no-real-money part of the store tab, so I could still spend glory to buy more Warg packs (I need those traitstones :wink: ).

One weird thing is that, in the previous patch, I always received the “no store content” immediately, so now it takes a little time before appearing.

Have you, by any chance, disabled the real-money store on PS4/PSN Europe/The Belgian PSN store) in order not to get flooded around Christmas?

One note to everyone else: just wait a while if you just want to spend your glory, it will appear eventually.

Spotted on PS4: Guild roster shows 4 members less than there are in the guild
I currently have my guild on “Invite only” and have 28 members (according to the number of members displayed when I open the Guild screen).

HOWEVER, the guild roster only contains 24 members. I have seen that the list is always 4 people less.

I’ve noticed the league tab has been fixed and correctly displays 28/30 members (this was a bug mentioned earlier)

And also: BEWARE of the “You are not in a guild” bug!

Apparently one of my members got hit by it,and I guess he then pressed the “Join guild/Search” button and left us, unknowing that he had to restart the game :frowning:

I got contacted by PSN message with a “Why did you kick me?”, which was really weird because I had not kicked him :worried:

So I am currently trying to reinvite him over…

QUESTION: Can you invite someone over who is already in another guild, or do you get the “Does not exist” message then? Because I sent an invite with as Invite Code the user name, but it said “Does not exist”, which is weird because his username was identical to his PSN name, so I guess it would be the same as the Invite Code, right?

To be sure I messaged him (or her) over PSN to send me the invite code which can be found by pressing the Options Button, but I am still awaiting the response.

I was running at 22 members when it said I had 30/30! Under the previous system there the member list was arranged horizontally and if you wanted to see everyone you just scrolled right until the end of the list. I never ever counted them! Can’t believe I had 8 ghost members. That’s a lot of potential resources lost. I think it’s when people leave, rather than being kicked. I’m keeping a sharp eye on the numbers now.

3 Likes

same problem
25 members and 5 ghosts
every time a member leaves the guild stay behind a ghost.

console → PS4
guild → xavaledes
rank —>43

please devs fix this.thanks

2 Likes

Yup, apparently another member was lured away by the chat to another guild, so now I have 27 members but only 22 in the list.
So let’s make it official: :wink:

Spotted by several people on PS4:
Whenever a person leaves a guild, he leaves a ghost behind, resulting in the guild seeing one member less in its roster, while the main guild tab and league tab still counts the ghost members.

2 Likes

Arena battles contain troops from the Blackhawk kingdom and few other troops appear that aren’t even supposed to be ingame yet, Deckhand and Sunsail seen so far.

Edit 1: And a female Orc hero picture is abit offscale, sounds are random like a female orc hero sounds more like a human one? Unless made to be like that but i’m pretty sure wasn’t before and many other types of heroes voices sound different compared to what they should be.

Edit 2: In arena also you have to wait till it shows you the traitstone you’ve been awarded for completing any and all fights in there (30 odd second wait?)

Edit 3: With the Dragon Banner (+2 red mana and +1 yellow mana with -1 Brown Mana, when i mana surge on red gems i gain 8 mana ? Thought it would be 10. Mana Surge on yellow’s I gain 7 is this correct?

Yes, already reported giant toadstool and pirate etc. Was kinda fun to play against!

Ps4

Boost ratio on guardians tooltips is 3:1 but gives x4 like it should. Display bug.

1 Like

Tis same on Xbox One aswell all guardians showing 3:! boost ration instead of x4.
Also KnightCoronet when going against a single enemy troop deals it’s magic damage twice.

1 Like