Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

At the moment, the hero card will change it’s rarity depending on the weapon rarity instead of being based off the hero level. So if you have the Crude Club equipped, your hero will appear as a common card, where having the Black Manacles equipped will make your hero a legendary card.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation. As there’s no mythic weapon, how can this be achieved then?

Currently, there is no way to get a mythic card for your hero. As mentioned by @Alpheon, This is something which will need further investigation and most likely fixing in a future version (not the next version, as that has already been submitted for review).

2 Likes

I was playing against a whitehelm deck and noticed that barrier kept falling off the priestess. After more observation, it became clear that regeneration ability was causing barrier to be removed. Looks like it needs to be rewritten to be removed on life loss not life change.

2 Likes

Well. Thanks for this! We’ll get it fixed for a future update.

1 Like

I’ve got the task ‘Win 10 ranked PvP battles’, yet when I win a revenge it doesn’t count? Is this intentional or a bug?

Try an explore battle. See if that works. Task descriptions are buggy.

There’s no need to try explore, simply playing a regular or rival fight works. I was just wondering why the game doesn’t register a fight that includes a revenge as a win, makes no sense to me as to why it should be any different.

Unfortunately it is a bug. Before the PvP rework the tasks would treat them each as two different things. It’ll be fixed with the console Guild Wars update.

“CHEST_EXPIRED”

Have you tried restarting the game?

We took a look internally and chests seem to be displaying correctly for us.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet but on every card ever i’ve upgraded it’s rarity and all the stats like health attack and armor go up by one. While on mobile version some stats will go up by two or not change at all. Same cards same rarity different Stat allocations.

Yes, restarting the game I believe fixed it. But, this isn’t the first time I’ve see this error message so whatever causes it can’t be that rare.

So I know 2.2 is about to be released, but I don’t know if this bug has been found/fixed between versions so I’ll post it here:

For some reason, Gorgotha is immune to Crimson Bat’s spell. This wasn’t the case of a ghost troop, as I eventually Killed Gorgotha with skulls. Likely it’s the same issue that Alastair has with barrier.

Just found this in our internal version, and have applied a fix. It’s just a display bug when it comes to troops with Barrier on a team like that. Basically it was wiping the displayed damage from the wrong troop, however the damage was correctly being done. I’ve updated the 2.2 thread with the bug. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m on Xbox one. The game is lagging quite a bit. It takes ages after a match to show the gemstone. Often I have to hit retry which doesn’t work and I’ll have to restart the game again.

The chat is still bugging as well unfortunately.

Hope the issues will be resolved in a timely manner

Hi alle, this is the wrong thread for bug, i let you the link of the newest update bug thread

Hi guys, love the game, would just like to report a bug that seems to have manifested itself in the latest console update. (xbox One)
I couldn’t find reference to this particular issue in the forum so i’m mentioning here in case other people are in the same boat.
Task No. 4 awards 2000 Gold for unlocking a new weapon. This is what happens and I’ve done it twice to confirm.
When you level up and unlock a new weapon instead of getting the usual " a new weapon" graphic appear on the screen you get this bizarre overlap image of text and that perforated blue scroll image that usually accompanies text in the game with the words " new skin is available via the appearance tab" or something along those lines, I didn’t copy verbatim just kept playing and thought WTF was that all about.
Anyway about 3 PVP battles later I suddenly get this task completed 2000 gold reward notification pop up slide in from the right of screen like usual.
Ok so I put 2 and 2 together and turns out i’m unlocking the weapons ok they are available to use. Not sure if i’m getting the 2 K reward assume I am but at the end of the day the task is still showing 0/1 completion even though I have completed twice because the weapons displays under the hero tab ok.
So that’s about it, good luck fixing the issue and i’ll check back periodically for a possible answer.
PS I am really enjoying this game and would like to congratulate the team for a clever balance of simple game play and strategy well done guys, been gaming since Commodore 64 Zork days and I haven’t enjoyed a game this much for 15 years or more.

4 Likes

Hi @Exodia69, thanks for reporting this! We’ll look into it and have added it to our list of issues for our 2.2 update (Found over here). If your tasks list is still showing that your current task is for the unlock a weapon task, send a support ticket to our support team here, and they’ll get the next task set and the reward mailed out to you.

Also to just avoid any confusing in the future (and what we should have done in the first place, admittedly), I’m locking this thread and would like everyone to please redirect themselves to the current 2.2 known issues thread.

3 Likes