Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Hi guys, love the game, would just like to report a bug that seems to have manifested itself in the latest console update. (xbox One)
I couldn’t find reference to this particular issue in the forum so i’m mentioning here in case other people are in the same boat.
Task No. 4 awards 2000 Gold for unlocking a new weapon. This is what happens and I’ve done it twice to confirm.
When you level up and unlock a new weapon instead of getting the usual " a new weapon" graphic appear on the screen you get this bizarre overlap image of text and that perforated blue scroll image that usually accompanies text in the game with the words " new skin is available via the appearance tab" or something along those lines, I didn’t copy verbatim just kept playing and thought WTF was that all about.
Anyway about 3 PVP battles later I suddenly get this task completed 2000 gold reward notification pop up slide in from the right of screen like usual.
Ok so I put 2 and 2 together and turns out i’m unlocking the weapons ok they are available to use. Not sure if i’m getting the 2 K reward assume I am but at the end of the day the task is still showing 0/1 completion even though I have completed twice because the weapons displays under the hero tab ok.
So that’s about it, good luck fixing the issue and i’ll check back periodically for a possible answer.
PS I am really enjoying this game and would like to congratulate the team for a clever balance of simple game play and strategy well done guys, been gaming since Commodore 64 Zork days and I haven’t enjoyed a game this much for 15 years or more.

4 Likes

Hi @Exodia69, thanks for reporting this! We’ll look into it and have added it to our list of issues for our 2.2 update (Found over here). If your tasks list is still showing that your current task is for the unlock a weapon task, send a support ticket to our support team here, and they’ll get the next task set and the reward mailed out to you.

Also to just avoid any confusing in the future (and what we should have done in the first place, admittedly), I’m locking this thread and would like everyone to please redirect themselves to the current 2.2 known issues thread.

3 Likes