Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

@Mr.Strange

I know what’s happening!

5-matches are giving an automatic 10 Mana and the Mana Surge chance is what’s making the 10 “Surge” to 20

I noticed some summoner can summon troop higher then level 20, is it a bug?

I don’t think so since I just mana surged a 5 abd only received 10. Video saved if needed.

@Rickygervais. The spell description is based on magic so if the magic is 24 it’ll say you’d summon a level 24 monster. But the monster will never be above 20.

Ok thanks that was little confusing

I think that what’s happening is that you can sometimes get both the guaranteed mana surge and a random mana surge on top of that when you do a 5-match, and so you get 20 sometimes rather than 10.

I would have sworn I’ve also done a 5 match and earned 5+ banner and trait bonuses so I’ve been trying to keep my eyes open for It again.

Damn thats unlucky. I was thinking of saving enough so that anytime a legend is up that i dont have id get 50 event keys.

I know its daft but im paranoid thinking i get better luck opening 50 instead of 5 packs of 10:dizzy_face:

You don’t get better luck, you get better efficiency. At least on PC/mobile, buying gem keys and event keys (and VIP keys!) in a 50-pack saves you about 5% of the gem cost over buying five 10-packs.

Dont worry a peasant like me has to take that into account too!

I just feel I have had better luck opening 50 in one go. No doubt it’s irrelevant but hard to break that paranoia

I opened 50 event and no maw i got mine in vip chest 3/10

1 Like

It is not. We’ll look into it.

Well since I’m errored out again I’m going to go with Predictions Part 2. This is going to be a little more general than the last one where I fill in ranges between kingdom releases instead.

Oldest troops: Ghiralee, Mercy, Marsh Raptor, Wild Fang, Faunessa, Imps

What should happen: Adana, Wild Plains, Pan’s Vale and Mist of Scales all have 7 troops. MoS though has 2 leaked troops showing on the list. WP is still a relatively recent release. Imps have been seen in challenges and with Hero classes here, they should make an appearance to help people trait some classes. However their uniqueness makes them hard to fit in. So I’m going to go with the following to come out before Blighted Lands in no particular order:
Ghiralee (Adana hasn’t seen anything new in a long time)
Faunessa (Just as Gob-chomper prepped for Maw, she’ll prep for Infernal King)
Mercy (The one I feel least secure about but people want this troop)

What I’d like to see: Imps can easily be a dual event with any other troop and would be great to show up so we have 2 in a week. Bunni’Nog showing up with Faunessa would also be wonderful to see since they’re from the same kingdom so easy to do event. Plus both of these thoughts would help consoles close the gap between them and the PC version.

Wild Fang would be great to see but it’s hard to picture going back to Wild Plains again within 2 months of release. Marsh Raptor makes sense but with Marilith and Naga Queen lurking, it’s really hard to see this one getting favored over the other 2 unless they did some other special double or triple release for Mist of Scales. (Triple release would be mind blowingly awesome.)

Most likely to happen: Ghiralee. Her colors aside, she fits the balance roll very much. She gives Adana 8, which let’s them be 5* and you’d have to go way back to Tankbot before you saw anything new here.

It also feels like Blighted Lands will come in the 4th week rather than 5th so only 3 weeks of other troops. I’ll give the Part 2 to the list (Blighted Lands to Glacial Peaks) a little later.

1 Like

sheegra and teraxis are back in the store

Also text saying 15h left so i guess no armor today for xbox

Just like pc I would prefer Imps as a single troop event. I like saving glory. :wink:

I’d prefer to catch up.

Of course they could do an Imp bundle package. That could be interesting. Could…

1 Like

Part 2 of the general predictions here. This covers the span between Blighted Lands and Glacial Peaks. While the last set figured we’d be looking at balancing out a few kingdoms, at this point, more of the newer troops should start appearing. Also if there were 4 weeks between Drifting Sands and Blighted Lands, history shows we should have 5 weeks here so we have 4 sets of troops to look at.

What should happen: Well, the game has 4 “hidden” troops right now. Nobend Brothers (Zaejin), Sacrificial Priest (Karakoth), Marilith and Naga Queen (Both Mist of Scales). You would think these would be likely to show sooner rather than later. Why was Mercy my least comfortable pick above? Because it wouldn’t be surprising if one of these troops did make an appearance up there instead. Now, Karakoth was picked only 2 weeks ago so the Priest seems the least likely. Mist of Scales, as mentioned, also has an older troop in wait and a relative recent appearance so this kingdom has too many options to plan for. Therefore, the Nobend Brothers should be the most likely to appear in this time span.

Next, I’m going to say we should see another Red/Blue troop. It’s been awhile since we’ve had these colors and there are 3 that have it. Wild Fang, Valor, and Runesmith. As mentioned above, Wild Fang would bring Wild Plains to 8 for balance but Wild Plains is the newest of the kingdoms. Valor and Runesmith would bring their respective kingdoms to 9, with Valor being an Epic and Runesmith being an Ultra Rare. If I had to pick 1, I would go with Valor, though personally I’d prefer Wild Fang.

Another choice I’d be leaning toward is Wyvern. Grosh-Nak has been out for several months and wouldn’t be as much of a stretch to see it back as either Darkstone or Wild Plains. They too only have 7 troops so we’d get another kingdom to 8 along with another of the “newer” ones.

Lastly, Mist of Scales. They have 3 total in waiting. 1 older troop, and 2 newer ones (both of whom we can see). Even though it’s currently only been a month since we were there with Swamplash, it just feels like something would happen here. If not right before Glacial Peaks was released, then right after. I’ll take a stab with right before. Marsh Raptor has colors not commonly seen and is the oldest of the 3. Marilith and Naga Queen came out together. Pick 1, 2, or all 3 but something should come here.

So in no particular order, I’ll take the Nobend Brothers, Valor, Wyvern, and Marilith/Naga Queen tandem, though Valor could be replaced with Wild Fang or Runesmith and the MoS pair could go with Marsh Raptor too and none of those would be a surprise. Plus, Imps can still appear here too either on their own or in tandem too.

What I’d like to see: Like above, let’s start seeing multiple troops. Unlike above, Mist of Scales would be the only realistically feasible chance of seeing that since I think Pan’s Vale will already have been used. Is 3 too much? Maybe, but given how much else is still in the pipes, I’d love to see all 3 come, bring us a 10 troop kingdom, and this way we don’t have to worry about them again any time soon. Even though it’s a long shot, waiting that extra month makes this more likely to occur.

Most likely to happen: Nobend Brothers. If they don’t come in the weeks before Blighted Lands, they should be here. Early leak, Zaejin hasn’t been visited for many months, and their colors haven’t been seen even longer. It just fits all around.

Well since tuesday is a new event and xbox didin’t get the event packs this week, can someone from playstation tell us what we are missing?

You’re not missing anything. Ifrit was pullable from chests (which was how I got mine). All Event Troops can be gained from chests and not just Glory purchases.

Ha!, The only new item we got on the X1 was the Ifrit you listed. I think he means “What is the Weapon, and the Bundles”.

Ok so we only missing the armor?