Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

Yes, my Masteries are all 211-217.

You can always buy Event Keys with Gems if you want.

Here’s a tip: I save my Event Keys for new Kingdoms. I had 84 for Drifting Sands, pulled 5 Maws (and like 50 Sand Sharks)

But what’s the percentage? It does scale steeply above a certain point so even though the mastery if high the likelihood of triggering it isn’t near as great.

Mana surge % tops out at about 60%.

That’s what I was aiming at.

The one advantage t having it very high is that it makes Jinx far less effective since halving the score may only reduce the actual percentage by a few points compared to a mid level person who may notice it the most.

My Masteries are 67-68%

So 30-50 more points averages out to about 3-4% higher chances than me.

@death you should be hitting it in the 50% range at the least.

Wow, what mastery score do you have to get 67%? On PC/mobile I have a mastery score of ~330 per stat and that gives me 61%.

211-217

(10 characters)

I guess this is another area where PC and console differ. @Mr.Strange, is this intentional?

Just as a reference point, I have one mastery level on console at 158, and it gives me 61% as well. That’s less than half of your mastery level, yikes!

I took your advice and ended up buying 50 event keys. Got 2 Maw and based on the 5 you got from 80 keys it seems an effective way of getting a particular legendary.

Still missing a couple legendaries from existing kingdoms, likely buy another 50 event keys the next time one of their troops is the weekly event.

I need near 4000 glory for when the nobends show up. Better start spamming those treasure maps :sob:

1 Like

I’m hoarding 6k gems. Think they’ll get a lot more valuable when they change guild tasks.

Guild tasks aren’t changing on console for many months.

Hi guys im looking in shop and don’t see the armor it was not supposed to be out today?

I’m happy my advice worked out for you, grats on Maw :slight_smile:

Yes, Event chests far outweigh the other chests when you are targeting specific cards. They have a tiny pool to draw from.

2 Likes

Not only that but the only thing that is available in the Store are the 4 starting bundles. Including the one I bought 9 months ago “Wild Bundle” than hasn’t gone way since. Still says Limit 1.

I spent all my gems on 28 event keys, no maw :cry:

@Mr.Strange

I had a theory the 5-match glitch occured on “shaped” matches, but it’ll happen on straight-line matches as well. Also it was mentioned, by @Shiratori I believe, to “do the glitch” without a Mana transformer/generator.

This clip shows a “pure” 5-match glitch. First turn, straight-line and no Mana transformer/generator: