Battle finished Error

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
KIlled last member of team, rewards screen
What are the steps to make it happen again?
happened randomly 3 times today
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Any Ideas i dont get any rewards and when i go back to PVP i still have the same person i just beat

1 Like

Had this happen multiple times as well, only playing on Steam so I didn’t have another instance up. Frequently on next pvp it crashes afterward.

Me too several times

Can you say… MELT DOWN

1 Like

Similar behavior on Xbox One, similar (not quite the same) message, followed by a blank Victory screen. Application stops responding, must force quit the game to continue.

Two times in three matches sigh :unamused:

2 Likes

Miss @Macawi yes its a mess 2day :cry:

2 Likes

Did happen to me as well. Today game is buggy and laggy as hell to the point it’s almost unplayable.

I was in a mid level challenge - and the last action was the other team had the card to sacrifice an ally to do 12 damage. He was the only one left - sacrificed and I won but then the error popped up.

That was on Mobile, 10 minutes ago.

I didn’t get my trophies nor my points :frowning: (and I rarely play mid since I’m still pretty low)

Happened several times to me the last days. What do happen after this, no rewards and have to play against the opponent a 2nd time.

This is happening to me more and more lately. I’m already on the fence about giving this game up and this isn’t helping.

We’ve recently discovered (with help from some players who contacted support) that there is a connection fault at a Node in Ashburn, Virginia (it’s part of the Amazon network). Due to this fault, it is causing the many of recent connection errors, that players have been experiencing. Unfortunately there isn’t anything we can do to fix this, but we have attempted to notify the correct people about it.