A whole lot of nope for new players

As a new player, the only thing I find missing is a proper tutorial/documentation of advanced features. Things like: * Which troops should I level? How much?

• Should I level my class?
  • What weapons are avaliable as I level my personal elemental affinities?
  • Should I ascend troops?
  • Should I disenchant them?
  • What traits are good?
  • How do I farm trait stones?
  • What should I spend my glory/gems on?
  • How does PvP matchmaking work? Why is my 1k battle score PvP team only allowed to fight against a 2.5k battle score team, a 4k battle score team, and a 6.5k battle score team?
  • How does leveling/ascending/traiting up troops impact my PvP matchmaking?
  • How do Kingdom bonuses work?
  • Beyond x2 Tribute chance, what else does Home Kingdom do?
  • Are Armor and Life interchangeable unless an ability specifically impacts one but not the other? * What are the formulas for my troops spells?
  • What makes another player my Rival?
  • Are players who defeat my team in PvP my Revenge targets even if I’m the aggressor?
  • Do people stop being Rivals/Revenge targets after a while?

These and many, many more questions are completely driving me up a wall and really decreasing my desire to play/enjoyment of the game. I get that some of them might be a bit too in depth for even an advanced tutorial. But unless there’s some reason why this sort of info isn’t avaliable, maybe in a forum post here or a PDF document accessible from the in-game menu or something, it’s really needed. Honestly, the game has a TON of AMAZING features, the gameplay is solid, the F2P model is EXTREMELY generous, etc. But it’s got a TON of “hidden” features and mechanics that are EXTREMELY daunting to a new player. And that’s no fun. :frowning:

9 Likes