Unity Changes (3.05 P.C / 3.1 rest of the systems) Changes that need to be rethought

WOW that is impressive idea. I am not sure how to capture it other than to reference it :slight_smile: Added a link to your post. Great design idea btw.

2 Likes

My Bad I thought I grabbed the new one - New List of Quality of Life Improvements

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:
The idea wasn’t mine tho. It was floating around and I was bored and played with it in photoshop :slight_smile:

1 Like

But to actually make sense how to make the dialogs work together, modality is a problem with moving sliders. But it clearly articulated how to make the most out of this and allow the PC to function without a lot of overhead for the other clients.

2 Likes

Also can we have the gold count back on the pre-battle screen? It is kinda relevant there (especially on lower levels)since one might spend gold on scouting.

No gold counter in the top left corner on PC. Inconvenient.

7 Likes

plus its nice knowing how many gold i have while pvp gold farming

2 Likes

PVP gold is still there. Upper Right corner on Casual as it always has been

PVP Ranked only has ever shown Gems.

Not sure where else you may be referring to in PVP for showing gold

Ranked PVP showed gold in the upper left corner where Versheenah has it circled. I’ve never played a single casual PVP match and I noticed the missing gold indicator immediately.

2 Likes

I believe they’re referring to the pre-battle screen, not the opponent selection one. Gems/Gold is visible when you’re selecting your opponent when it’s relevant to your re-rolling the selection, but in the pre-battle team selection screen where people without VIP3 have to scout to see the opponent’s team it is no longer visible.

2 Likes

Here’s a ranked pvp pre-battle screen on mobile

It shows total gold in the top left corner. This is v convenient.

2 Likes

Okay got it

1 Like

i dont see my gold in any pvp screen on PC anymore

doesnt mater enemy selection, or pre-battle

PC:

so im not following what upper rigfhtcorner of the screen you are talkig about?

obviously that gold in caual is missing too

1 Like

All ready added.

1 Like

When one sorts troops by amount and ascends a troop, the screen moves to the new location of the troop. Formerly, it stayed where it was. The latter is much more useful. After opening 20,000 keys, I had a lot of ascensions to do. My fingers hurt after all the clicking I had to do to go from the bottom of the troop list back up to the top of the troop list where the ascensions were occurring.

1 Like

want to add my 2 cents again:

@Saltypatra please notice that chest collection delay on PC is very inconvenient.

somewhere after the latest update you released a sneak patch that disallowed players to fast-click through the “skip” button while chest opening - it resulted in forcing us to spend few seconds watching the “cute animation” of 50chests loot list listing sliding each loot position in. i want it be skipped with a click please, pretty please !

so when i click “skip” and then instantly click again i want to be presented with the whole loot list - without the loading animation of that list . actually i dont want to see that list in the first place but since you cant quickly give me that - can you at least ninja-patch it again so that animation is “again” sklippable?

that extra seconds add up…

i have accumulated 21k gold chests (for the new kingdom), but i wont open them if every 50chest opening takes additional 3 seconds :sob:
(and i cant open them on mobile coz mobile takes each time extra loading time to load graphics or whatnot - dunno what for - so its even slower :confused: )

3 Likes

Bumping so folks add here their Unity Port Usability issues

I’d like to see the Kingdom icons back on the troop cards like they had been in the bottom right corner. I’m not sure why they were removed, but seeing them helps determine specific Kingdoms I may want to focus on for Kingdom bonuses while putting my troop teams together.

5 Likes

Added. Thank you :slight_smile:

Bumping to remind folks to add their issues.

this has been very uncomfortable but not game changing so i kept forgetting , but i wish this was changed too:

sliding kingdom map became hard!
the map moves too quickly too far if i just drag the map for an inch.i want to move it just a bit but instead it moves whole map to the other edge already.

please make map move less fast, the way it used to be before 3.1

especially on mobile this is really horible