3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

A new bug popped up after the latest mobile patch. Any edited or created decks won’t be saved after restart on iPad and iPhone. Worked once I did it with my computer.

I can’t reproduce this. Just tried editing a team on an iPhone, closing the game, and restarting. The team change stuck.

Stats still don’t match between PC and Mobile, although it’s a lot less now, an I’m assuming this is your rounding error now?

EDIT: Further testing seems to indicate this is event-buf related.
If I compare non-event troops (so no 25 or 50% bonus) that stats are the same.

So there is still something wrong in the way you apply buffs on PC.

Also, not sure if this broke this morning, but I don’t recall every seeing this before, but explore mode teams are now broken.

Battle screen:

Actual in game screen:

I have seen this twice already now, and if I recall correctly, both times the 2 missing cards were the same as the card before them. So maybe there is a display bug for teams with multiple cards?

What other cases has this happened? But it looks like the team you fought is an actual Explore team (Quest: Biggest Goblins Ever with the Rhynax replaced with a Dragon Eggs), so it looks like it might only be visual on the scouting part?

Yes, looks like a display glitch on the battle screen… team seems correct in game.

Scratch that… Guild Wars is still totally broken on PC.
Here we go:

You guys need to fix this ASAP… it’s been 10 days now, and we’re still waiting.

Unacceptable!

1 Like

That’s weird! Just tested it again, and it still didn’t save. My steps were:

1. Edited my test slot.
  2. Went to guilds quickly and exited. Checking troops. Deck is intact.
  3. Went to PvP and exited. Checking troops. Deck is intact.
  4. Closed the game and swiped it away from active apps
  5. Started GoW and went to troops. Deck changes are gone.

Edit - I added a new step where I did a PvP fight before closing and swiping away the game among active apps. This did save the deck edit!

its not only event troops related, i compared stats of enemy astral spirit and my krystenax and they were both off

It’s sad to see developer ignoring the community and purposely break the game by pushing untested changes. And with GW active ruining the game for everyone.

I noticed that some skill are activated twice. I don’t know if that always happens but I saw it in a couple of match. If that helps I’m on pc and animation are set as x2.
Moloch suppression activated more than once for a single 4-5 match, removing 2-3 skill point from all the enemies.
Orc Armor activated twice. The orc ( Gar’Nok in my case ) was at 0 armor. Received a hit, he got 10 armor in the end. Hit was normal, so no damage that overcome the armor.

Let’s not get too dramatic here, not listening to the community is nothing the GoW devs are known for, they seem very busy at the moment and the whole unity conversion seems to be a very demanding process. Also they surely didn’t break their game on purpose and while i don’t particularily enjoy the gemspawn tug of war(super strong<->useless), the game is far from ruined for me.

5 Likes

The fact that devs are not know for not listening to the community is what make this whole situation even more strange as it seems that they completly change the way they are working like if they were a totally different team.
The way they decided to push untested changes is more likely to produce this kind of results, so for me it was on purpose. Most of the issue are not unexpected, as it could have been avoided by doing a testing (a lot of issue are easly found in a couple of minute into the game) and engaging the community regarding some of the changes (UI?), which is not the case. So, yeah, they formally didn’t do it on purpose, but the way they decided to do it could only ended up this way. If the quality of the game and user experience was the priority, we wouldn’t been talking about it right now.
I understand that the port to unity is nothing simple, but then it’s even more important to take their time and do a good job, which is not the case.
Let’s think about people who cannot run the game anymore due to the change in requirements. They could have let them know beforehand of the coming changes. Maybe they spent money on the game and cannot play anymore because they won’t provide a light version of the game for them to run.

You shouldn’t endanger the everyday gameplay experience of users, expecially when you recently pushed an event that must be done daily and require no issue to have at least a trace of fairness.

you have missread,
they are not known for “not listening”, in fact they are known for actually listening to the community :slight_smile:

edit, nvm it was me missreading !

3 Likes

as far as i can tell they do test everything they wanna push, they just have limited testing possibilities, cant test on live servers until it goes into a live server

1 Like

I’ve tried the game on pc properly now and three words. Too. Much. Animation.
The animation that is useless, that’s just there for the sake of animation. Like drop down lists BOUNCING a few times before settling into their place (preventing you from reading them immediately, you have to WAIT for them to stop shaking). When you open multiple chests the troop list slides into place, one troop after another, again, preventing you from reading it right away. And so on.

Please, stop. Animations are nice and pretty but delivering information should be the priority. I don’t want to see lists bounce and slide, i want to be able to read them!

Besides my head really hurts now.

4 Likes

I don’t know if someone already wrote it,but if you turn on the music a tiny notch,it will stay there,won’t reset next time you load the game

1 Like

I am not sure anyone experienced… but Wulfgarok didn’t devour random enemy when he killed the enemy. This happened twice during the fight. I use iOS (mobile) and maybe related to the recent update?

1 Like

Any chance there was an impervious or indigestible (or barriered, now) troop on the other team? If Wulfy randomly selects a troop he can’t eat, nothing will happen.

1 Like

Can guild announcements on PC please be LONGER than 40 characters? Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve noticed on PC that the female elf hero now has a different death scream (the one normally associated with the lapina and other female monsters).