3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

ETA for Unity on mobile?

my tributes on PC dont show up at all unless i force them to:

• i have top click another kingdom, then click my home kingdom then see the coins animation show up
  • if i dont do anything, or just re-click on my home kingdom the coins animation wont show up and tributes wont be collected

edit: @madking im honestly hoping they wont just rush it for mobile, if it gets as heavy and bugged as pc the phone users will be doomed ( i know the 4x is very needed feature but at this point i fear that the game may eat so much ram -or wotn run at all- that it wont be playable to begin with)

3 Likes

I have yet another bug.

When I start the GW battle the game crashes MID game leaving me with a LOSS. I cannot play GW because of this and I want those 2 loses back. I’m starting to ask myself why you have put this patch out with so many bugs ??? And I would like a dev to respond. How can I play this game if it’s full of bugs and getting my stats down INCLUDING my guild stats>???

Sorry if I sound upset because I am.

EDIT: no crash report has been logged.

@madking we don’t have an official eta. Once we will do I will make it more widely known.

@Flip, unfortunately we cannot change Guild Wars results due to the way the outcome is calculated. If you are still experiencing these issues the best thing to do it contact our support team so we can look into it further for you.

There were unforseen bugs that popped up when the Unity update went live that we are working on fixing as fast as possible.

4 Likes

I can’t do guild shop purchase on STEAM and iOS.
I didn’t buy anything these week. That’s something wrong.

This is iOS:

This is STEAM:

There have been multiple reports under the support heading about users donating to guild tasks and it not counting, with no Dev response. Any word?

We fixed this issue last night. Contact support to have the missing guild compensated.

I submitted a ticket to support, and advise others to do the same. In the meantime, I’ve gotten two completed guild task rewards, so it’s either working again or not affecting everyone equally.

I’ve sent the ticket about guild shop, but still no reply. Any news that will fix this week?

We are looking into it now.

I have noticed that also that the GW battle crashed MID the game, and you get a los. Not fair for the player and the guild. Because it is NOT his fault that it crashed. It is stupid that gams of war this batch releases with so much bugs in the batch.

Anyone else having problems with the mouse stuttering and freezing for a second or two while fighting battles? I have a very powerful computer and it only happens with GOW.

1 Like

The problem with that is people who are loosing would just close the program and try again if a mid-game exit wasn’t a loss. You can’t distinguish between an at fault crash and a non-fault crash. It sucks that players are the ones suffering the consequences, but it’s the right policy. We can still hold the devs accountable for the state of the code and the messy release though.

Steam just did a small update. No clue what changed.

1 Like

There was another update after that, though. The update @rasper mentioned came in while I was testing the new gem spawns.

Hopefully they reversed it, because all the random spawner builds I was using were absolute rubbish this evening.

edit: “random” gem spawns still feel way off. Oh well, back to ignoring trolls and guardians.

1 Like

The list of changes can be found above.

4 Likes

Cant get any extra turns with 19 blue gems on the board :o

You didn’t mention that you neutered the random gem spawners (trolls, guardians, elemaugrim, etc…)

4 Likes