2.1 Known Issues

It’s okay Dr. Strange … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: at least you are rank one already and can just play whatever you want now in the game. You can earn more seals… Don’t be sad… :cry: You can earn more seals, just play very aggressively again with other battles… :joy:

@Lila36 When using the new weapon ‘Dragon Fire’ in arena the hero gets transformed into a dragon that has his traits unlocked and working, which I guess isnt intended.

1 Like

Just played an explore game. Last two cards on opponent’s side were Black Beast & Great Maw. Black Beast fired his spell, spawned skulls, but did not devour Great Maw.

I imagine Great Maw just sort of slowly turned and stared at Black Beast, with a look on his faceless face like, “Dude, that’s my gig.” Then he slithered off, the defanged Black Beast watching him go.

4 Likes

Was in a pvp match last night and the hero trait, summon a giant spider triggered after i 1 hit it with paladin skill. It was a full time at the time, so it went into the heros spot. I killed the spider a few moves later, and it disappeared, but the hero was left there still.

Was unable to target it, it didnt use a move or anything, and i won the match fine (shown in SS below).

I hadnt seen something like this happen since it was fixed a few patches ago, so assume its a new bug with 2.1 hence posting it here.

When I tried to level up my hero in the Spider Class today (Sorry, I’m new to the class name) Anyway, a blank blue box popped up and totally froze my game. I had to press window button on keyboard and completely close the window to restart the game (could have messed up my save data). I’M ALSO VERY SICK AND TIRED OF THESE CONNECTION TO SERVER ERORR RETRY MESSAGES!!! and Don’t know if it’s Steam or something wrong with the GOW server. IT KEEPS ME FROM PLAYING ANYWHERE IN THE GAME! They pop up ALL OVER THE PLACE!. I really hope y’all get the problem resolved soon as so many Pc players have complained about this long, ongoing issue in chat.

I am experiencing the same connection to server error retry message on the XBOX One. Any ideas how it can be resolved ? I try clearing the cache and reinstall GOW. However, I have had no luck so far. Appreciated any help and thank you in advance.

On mobile and PC the server issues are related to where the back end servers are, and not our local clients. I suspect yours are similar.

Their server provider tends to not have enough bandwidth. The GoW team is going to move to a new server provider. Last I heard, it was a mid-October timeframe.

Mom tried to open a guild chest and this message popped up. Also some more task completion errors. :frowning:

Mom tried to open a guild chest and this message popped up. Also some more task completion errors. :frowning:

@Nimhain - are there any plans to increase guild size to 50? Completing tasks to get bonuses are doable but very hard to achieve for guilds under the top 10 or so. Fantastic update! My compliments to your team.

Tell Nancy the forums say hello and sorry for her trouble ;p.

(Your file names btw)

Her account is giving her so much trouble… :frowning: Every time a task is completed even if she completes the task herself, the mail box says that she has already received it in another guild message. Already, three task done today and she got the message all three times, giving her nothing. She wants to donate to task really bad but, she is scared right now so, she can’t even donate and enjoy the game as much. Somebody please help her and fix her issue with the task rewards. Thank you, Virginia

Hero Name: Nancy
invite Code: Nancy_21
Guild Name: Blazing Dragons

1 Like

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Put in all the information through the tickets there and the Devs will get it all corrected.

I have already contacted support days ago, I have just noticed mom’s account was the main account getting this issue two days ago. I have been waiting over a day now for reply and still no response from them. :frowning:

My guild, Legion of Lunatics, completed a task for three Event keys this morning, but they haven’t been delivered through the in-game mail - it’s been a few hours. We’ve not had this happen with other tasks.

Update: we got rewards for completing the next task (4 event keys) so I guess that’s good.

This happened as the Treasure Map was calculating the rewards on the board. :frowning: Also the PVP ranking has a bug as the ranking will fluctuate sometimes moving your rank down and sometimes even by itself with no battling.

2 Likes

Hell of alot of PvP has ended for the week pop ups .
2 or 3 times an hour today

Unfortunately no.

I had a similar error this week too, but rage quit before I thought to take a screenshot, lol. Cost my guild 20 seals and me, much-needed souls and traitstones.