2.1 Known Issues

Do we have dev confirmation that there is an issue with the Guardian drops? This thread is too fragmented for me to tell. I just opened 79 level 6 Guild chests, and after the first 50 I had reached at least four of each. No Guardians dropped in the last 29 keys, which is trillions to one odds against if the drops are working as previously described.

1 Like

Can we please get the guilds gold donations caps raised? Also please increase personal seal caps, 1500 is great for most standard players, but many hardcote players capped out very early.

I got this too trying to start PvP. When I rebooted, the same opponent choices were there and it didn’t break my streak. So minor annoyance only so far.

This thread has too little response from the devs, most serious bug reports have gone without any response. mostly feels like we’re reporting bugs to thin air.

@Sirrian, @Nimhain, @Lila36, can this thread get some love? preferably in the form of editing the OP to include the list of newly reported problems and their status (as previous similar threads had), it hasn’t been updated in almost a week.

4 Likes

Encountered the same issue. I think it worked correctly until I had 5 of each guardian, I might be wrong though.

You are talking about the map bug right? It happened to me twice already. :frowning: Also there was a blue message box error that appeared when opening a guild chest it TOTALLY froze and locked up the game this also happened when I tried to level up hero in the Orb Weaver Class.

jup same here. Although the map errors were yesterday, today there were some new ones whilst donating. And if you are not able to check them off/close them you have force-close the game and restart. I also had a message where it confirmed my around 50-60K for a task wasnt subtracted, but it had unfortunately. Not the goldsink i was hoping for :baby:

maps1 18/09

maps2 18/09

gold contribution 19/09

Getting the “no reward” / “received it this week in another guild” task completion message post weekly reset.

I was guildless at the time of reset, and got this message after joining a new guild today.

Willing to chalk it up to karma for committing the social faux pas of guild hopping, but thought I’d report it anyway.

1 Like

I will help you and show support your guild task error. I hope they will fix this issue for you and other members alike. :slight_smile: I really hope they get most of these issues we are having fixed soon.

1 Like

Yes, the map error. It’s frustrating because we lose the map, AND the prizes, and the time put forth to play for that long. What recompense could we get but a single replacement map? :cry:

I got a bug today. Leveled to rank 1 in pvp and got no guild seals for those matches, wins, or levels.
Was playing via steam (offline mode, as usual). Only match that was accounted for was one I played on an iphone.

I’ve seen a stunned Gorgotha summon an Ancient Horror on death. I assume that’s the same problem as with the Infernal King.

I think so:

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/the-lounge-where-are-our-previews/1004/1867

My dear, you are linking to a private part of the forum, i’m not sure everyone will be able to see it.

2 Likes

Oh duh. Whoops. No wonder it won’t preview… Thanks for the heads up.

Pasted here the old-fashioned way:

Q: death effects being immune to stun intentional?
A: No, not intentional, just a by-product of the way the code handles a troop being killed.
The proc order, when a unit dies, is:

Unit is marked as dead
Status effects are cleaned up
On-Death effects activate
Obviously we need to switch around those last two.
In a perfect codebase that’s a one-line change… we’ll see how perfect our codebase is when we try to change it!

1 Like

Got something relevant… Took me ages to figure out this was Orb Weaver in the first place, the Spiders confused the hell out of me, but there’s still something terribly wrong here.

Enemy team was Gorgotha, Alistair, Paladin, Hero w/ Prismatic Orb (Orb Weaver).

Things got weird.

Alastair’s Avenger triggered on the Paladin dying, but not the Giant Spiders or Gorgotha.

The Gorgotha also was a ghost troop.

I think the Giant Spiders may have been visuals only, because I could swear I saw the 14 magic (from the Gorgotha as shown above) underneath the first Spider’s 0-13 mana pool.

I played a second one vs the same team to test; Alastair died first and was brought back as a Giant Spider displaying some Red on its mana pool. Then Gorgotha and Paladin died and Gorgotha became a Spider with a Brown/Yellow mana pool.

Hero died before the Spiders did, Spiders’ mana pools returned to normal, and then Alastair came back as a ghost troop.

Then Gorgotha also came back.

1 Like

Here’s a graphical glitch I just ran into.

Enemy hero w/ Orbweaver class spawned Giant Spider on death, previously-killed troop graphic appeared underneath it with other graphical glitches.

Appears graphical only; game functionality was not impacted.

Small typo in the Dragon Soul’s flavor text. It’s “definitely,” not “definately.”

2 Likes

I won a PVP battle (21. Sept. 2016, about 22:40), but it counts as loss
The points were subtracted from 1,000 to 990, but at the “broken sword symbol” still stands the 0 (the ONLY correct thing in this case!!!)