1.0.9 - Known Issues

Winter’s Woe’s text still says it targets the first enemy (it does allow to choose any target as the patch notes say, though):

@Sirrian / @Nimhain Also, guys, could we please have a clear answer on whether or not the Magic bonus to certain color weapons given by Hero Classes is intended to work in the Arena? Because it does, and it seems to be the only part of the Hero Class bonuses that does.

2 Likes

From what I can see you changed all gem spammers (troops and weapons alike) to create a fixed number of gems. Except Sheggra - there it still scales with Magic. Is it so on purpose? She gets really scary with the new Magic values…

Having a troop equipped with Barrier by Priestess, the troop still received damage from a range attack of Atlanta. Is this by design? I believed that Barrier should protect from any damage.

Was the troop damaged by skull damage or Atlanta’s spell?

Probably Atlanta’s Spell. I can confirm that “damage to all enemies” goes through the barrier. (Tested with Fire and Ice)

I’ve also observed AoE damage bypassing Barrier in some battles today - both Sun&Moon and Behemoth AoE blasts skipped the shield and did damage (to both Armour and then Life)…

At the moment it is on purpose. Sheggra can sometime make matches for the enemy that will kill her.

Thanks @Jainus and @CSZ!

We’ll have a further look into this tomorrow (it’s after midnight here).

That may need to get reviewed with the new Magic stat values and four kingdoms adding to Magic…?

Also, noted Sheggra’s Heart got nerfed down A LOT… 12 mana cost for a cleanse and untargeted Life gain… and only seven red gems… that seems harsh… okay, so having it produce fifteen gems (as I was seeing until recently) is over-powered, but seems this ‘balancing adjustment with net negative effect’ went rather too far…

Oh, and another random issue noted today: Cursed trait doesn’t seem to be activating at the start of battles (both mine and the enemies’ Cursed traits)… anyone else noticing or can confirm this?

Confirmed for me on Steam with the first Wild Plains challenge. Soothsayer with Cursed didn’t show a trait activation graphic nor did my stats appear to go down.

1 Like

@Jainus
Yes I can confirm that too. But instead of Cursed it was Blessed which did not trigger.

Yes, it was Atlanta’s spell. Sorry for not being precise.

Was barrier still active after the spell attack? Or did is break?

It was still there. And it worked properly on another damage source.

Yes, like he said… Barrier popped properly when I hit subsequently with a Hobgob shot…

I thought the enemy’s Lady Vampire didn’t release Cursed once, but haven’t encountered her again. My Goblin Shaman works ok when I use him.

Not popping as in it works but remains there? Or as in AOE damage just pierces goes through barrier?

If the latter it’s quite unfair to postpone the fix till 2.0 unless it happens in few weeks time.

Not sure if someone else already reported this or if someone else is experiencing the same issue… But here it goes: I finished the entire questline in Blighted Lands, but one of the challenges is still locked. Not sure why, but the challenge called “When Dragons Cry” just isnt available. I noticed this only after completing the whole questine, but when I think back and consider the title of the challenge, I assume it was supposed to unlock when you defeat Venbarak for the first time, but somehow it stayed locked…

Can anyone else confirm the same bug?

Blighted lands questline, foul temptress closing lines.
I’ve been in my Master’s employee for a LONG time.

Spot the typo.