[FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE] Xbox 1 Shrine Achievement Still Broken

Platform, device version and operating system:

Xbox 1

Screenshot or image:

N/A

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Farmed gold to get the shrine to fill up, did this every time it was possible, so every 48 hours.
Never got the achievement to pop.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Ever since shrine got added

Steps to make it happen again
Wait another 48 hours and make enough gold again, and hope for my cheevo

7 Likes

Platform, device version and operating system:

Xbox 1

Screenshot or image:

My Time To Shrine Xbox

Adding screen shots of the other two of the three achievements released with 5.3 for reference as it appears only the Shrine one is broken on the Xbox.
Very Happy for You Warband Camp

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Farmed gold to get the shrine to fill up, did this every time it was possible, so every 48 hours.
The ‘My Time to Shrine’ achievement on Xbox has not worked for anyone (0.00% of gamers).
It appears it’s broken somewhere…

The other two achievements pushed at the same time ARE working have been won by myself and others.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Ever since the shrine achievement was added

Steps to make it happen again
Wait another 48 hours and fill up the shrine gold again, and hope for the achievement to pop

6 Likes

Thanks for adding all this!

1 Like

Another day, Another 100k , and no achievement

The tracker not updating as well, a dev response would be wildly appreciated!

2 Likes

Good luck with that lazy developers won’t responded because they are spineless cowards just like all other developers. They won’t answer questions on why these lazy trash don’t test there game, updates or achievements before releasing them.

1 Like

+1 At least a response from a moderator / developer would be fine.

3 Likes

I would also like to know when this will be fixed. People can unlock the achievement on Pc and PlayStation without issue, but no one has been able to get the achievement on Xbox. Still shows 0.00%

3 Likes

It’s still broken and will probably be unobtainable on XBox for the foreseeable future. It might get fixed when the next update comes around.

1 Like

… It’s a holiday weekend. They can’t fix what they aren’t at work to fix. And they can’t respond to a thread that they aren’t at work to read.

1 Like

If PlayStation players can unlock an achievement on something that the developer is saying isn’t even available. Then it too is bugged. Just the opposite bug of that you’re seeing on Xbox.

I don’t believe correcting a broken achievement is a difficult fix. We shouldn’t have to wait for the next big update. I’d imagine they’ll have it fixed once they’re back from their break.

5 Likes

I forgot to post here yesterday, gold acquired , no achievement

#sadface

2 Likes

Well that’s no achievement this year :upside_down_face:

But everybody keeps telling me in 2021 everything will be better, so I have high hopes it will be unlockable before 2022 :wink:

1 Like

Let’s hope, although to get achievements like this it is better that they do not get more.
Happy 2021, people.

1 Like

I have some info on this! It looks like something has gone wrong with this achievement, even after talking to first party, so it will be made available with our next update. Unfortunately it isn’t a quick easy fix on either end.

4 Likes

I can confirm that we did have between Christmas and New Years off, and some staff have taken longer. It’s been a hard year and lots of people are taking this time to recover.

PS, you can’t just pay Microsoft to fix things, that isn’t how their company, or even tech, works.

The issue will be fixed with our next update, but cannot be done so with a simple server fix, or we would have pushed the fix already.

4 Likes

Thanks for your reply, hope you had some great time off :upside_down_face:
All the best for 2021 :blue_heart:

Next time don’t add anything new in the holidays if you can’t be bothered to stay and make it bloody works.

1 Like