[XB1] RANK #42 GUILD : PhantomKiddz is recruiting!

bump this up again

2 spots available! Drama free, semi casual guild!

Come join us!

Requirements at the top of the post. Happy Gemming! :smiley:

bump this up

Currently looking for some new recruits to fill out our ranks! Semi casual, drama free guild.

Requirements at the top of the post. Come join us! :rofl:

Contact GT: Demonitus if you’re interested and can make requirements or respond here.

Thanks and Happy Gemming! :smiley:

I’d like to join. Code is Tiberius_TM4U. Pull 1500 seals per week no problem and usually over 200 trophies. Level 364. Still leveling kingdoms

Hi Tiberius! Sounds good. And the 400k a week won’t be a problem for you?

that’s like 4-5 hours of play, so no

Sounds good. Well, I can send you an invite soon, but I’m just at work right now. I should be home in about 6 hours or so. Does that work for you?

Looking for a few new members to join us! Semi casual, drama free guild. Requirements at the top of the post.

Come and join Phantomkiddz! :grinning:

Contact GT : Demonitus if you’re interested and can make requirements or respond here!

Happy Gemming everyone! :smile:

1 Like

Bumping this up. Have 1 more spot available.

Phantomkiddz is recruiting! Looking for a few members to join us. If you’re interested in a laid back, drama free, semi-casual guild, come join us!

Contact GT : Demonitus if you’re interested and can make requirements on a consistent basis or respond here!

Happy Gemming! :grin:

One spot open in Phantomkiddz! Come join us! Drama free, laid back, semi-casual guild!

Contact me GT : Demonitus if interested! Requirements at the top of the post. :grin:

Happy Gemming! :grinning:

Looking for some new members to join us! Drama free, laid back, and semi-casual guild.

Contact GT : Demonitus if interested! Requirements are at the top of the post. :grinning:

Thanks and Happy Gemming!

Looking for some new recruits to join us! We’re a drama free, laid back, semi-casual guild.

Requirements are at the top of the post. Contact GT : Demonitus or message me here on the forums if interested! :smiley:

Happy Gemming Everyone!

Looking for a couple of new recruits to join us! Drama free, laid bck, and semi-competitive guild.

Requirements are at the top of the post. Contact GT : Demonitus or message me here on the forums if you’re interested and meet requirements! :grinning:

Thanks and Happy Gemming! :gem:

Phantomkiddz is looking for a couple of new recruits! We’re a drama free, laid back, and semi-competitive guild.

Requirements are at the top of the post. Contact GT : Demonitus or message me here on the forums if you’re interested! :slight_smile:

Happy Gemming Everyone! :gem:

Phantomkiddz is looking for a few new recruits! If you’re looking for a drama free, laid back, and semi-competitive guild, look no further!

Requirements are at the top of the post. Contact GT : Demonitus or message me here on the forums if you’re interested in joining us! :smiley:

Happy Gemming! :gem:

Openings available for those who are interested and able to meet requirements!

If you’re looking for a guild without drama, a bunch of cool people on our Discord chat, and still be semi-competitive and laid back, come join us!

Requirements are at the top of the post. Contact GT : Demonitus or message me here on the forums if you’re interested!

Thanks and Happy Gemming! :gem::grinning:

Mind if I ask what bracket you are?

Yep, no problem. We’re currently in bracket 3 I believe.