[XB1] RANK #42 GUILD : PhantomKiddz is recruiting!

messaged you on XBOX. Looking for and active top guild to join, can meet requirements.

Hi ScaryDarkman!

Sorry, I didn’t get a message from you on Xbox (must have not been delivered or something), and I just saw your post here today. I’m just discussing with the regular GM if we can make some space (we’re currently full at the moment). If you’re still interested, let me know and I can try to get you in (if there’s a space I can make available). Also, let me know if you’d like to be on the waiting list for next week, if you’re not wanting to join this week (as I noted that you wanted to start at the beginning of the week to get maximum rewards).

Thanks,

Demonitus

GT : Demonitus

Yes I am interested. However I already generated my half weekly seals for
another guild ant they probably will not carry over. So we can try today or
can wait next Monday

Recruiting for Phantomkiddz! Message me if you’re interested in joining us! The requirements are at the top of the thread.

Happy Gemming out there! :grinning:

Demonitus

Currently recruiting for Phantomkiddz! If you’d like to join us, please check out the requirements at the top of the thread and contact GT: Demonitus if interested.

Thanks and have fun gemming out there! :smile:

Demonitus
GT: Demonitus

1 Like

Looking for 1 person to join us in Phantomkiddz! If interested, check out the requirements above and then message me at GT : Demonitus

Thanks and happy gemming! :smile:

Demonitus
GT: Demonitus

Looking for new recruits for Phantomkiddz! If interested, check out the requirements above. :smiley:

Thanks and Happy Gemming!

Demonitus

Looking for a few active players to join our ranks at Phantomkiddz! If interested, check out our requirements at the top of the post. :smiley:

Thanks and Happy Gemming!

Demonitus

Looking for some active players to join our ranks! Check out the requirements above if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Demonitus

How are your minimums 500k and you only do 4 tasks? If you have 30 people at 500k that’s 15mil and it only takes 15.6 mil you should be doing legendary tasks too right?

We give a bit of a break in gold to people who are still leveling their kingdoms, and we have some members still doing that.

1 Like

Interested in joining guild

Y2KARNAGE_BVSV

My level is 696.

Looking for active players to join us! Check out our requirements above if you’re interested. :smiley:

Thanks and Happy Gemming out there!

Demonitus

Looking for active players to join us in Phantomkiddz! Our requirements are at the top of the post. :slight_smile:

Thanks and Happy Gemming out there!

Demonitus

Looking for some active players to join us! Requirements are at the top of the post. :grin:

Thanks!

Demonitus

Looking for some more active players to join us so that we can complete more tasks. We’re semi casual and are currently in Bracket 3 for Guild Wars. :grinning:

Requirements are at the top of the post.

Thanks!
Demonitus

Looking for some new recruits to join us so we can complete more tasks. We’re a drama free, semi casual guild and currently move between Brackets 3 & 4 in Guild Wars. :slight_smile:

Requirements are at the top of the post.

Message me if interested, thanks!
Demonitus

1 Like

Just sent u a msg on xbl

2 spots open! Drama free, semi casual guild!

Message me if interested!

Requirements at the top of the post. :smiley:

bump this up