[WIP] Daily Deals - Discussion and Critique

At least its red, like a stop sign, as a warning.

4 Likes

Lol… you got Legion Booster with a discount. I just got offered it for the first time at FULL PRICE!

20 event keys = 300 gems
20 gem keys = 200 gems
20 glory keys = 400 glory

At full price, you’re saving 100 gems. With the discount, you’re saving 200 gems. Is it a good deal either way? Not really. It’s just offering things that already cost gems at a slightly lower price. Yawn.

1 Like

And people who can afford dont need the stuff anymore.
I like the new offers for Pets and (expensive but still so rare) deeds, the rest :roll_eyes:

I know this is unlikely to happen, but I’d love to have an option of “Don’t offer me this deal again”!

11 Likes

I’d even pay gems to remove some (most) offers.

8 Likes

That’s an interesting thought. To permanently remove a task from the pool, I would expect a fee of at least five times the non-discounted price of a task. But to remove a task for a month, say, maybe only half the gem cost is needed? Would it be worth “renewing” every month to get a higher density of tasks I do want?

First time I’ve gotten Aranaea for sale.

Really kills it for me that its a VIP only offer with no discount. Do I really want to pay 400 gems/2,400 gems for one epic elite troop upgrade? not really.

Like would any non-VIP player actually pay 400 gems for it?

Its technically cheaper than the World Event shop (500 Gems for number 1, 850 Gems for number 2), but that at least comes with “stuff” sometimes.

Would I pay 300 gems for Aranaea (25% off of 400)? … Not really? no?

At most I’d part with 200 gems and that’s a hard sell since I don’t like the idea of paying 1,200 gems for 1 Epic gold elite troop.

238 Epic Troops * 2400 gems (400 gems per medal and 6 to each gold elite) = 571,200 gems to buy all your upgrades.

Using the base value of 1500 gems for $99.99 = $38,080 to buy every epic upgrade. It’d be cheaper at VIP 20, but I dont have the base value for that…

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t read the whole discussion. Just wondering if anyone received a pet offer for cosmestic ones?

None reported to-date. Community’s pretty confident it won’t be happening at this point, I think.

6 Likes

Thanks, that’s what I feel, just want to confirm.

Guys and gals, please don’t pay gems for medals, particular those below Anu and Nysha. Trust me when I say you will come to regret your decision, the other medals are so abundant in explore.

6 Likes

Some time ago the game started offering me ultra-rare and epic ingots in the daily offers. But all my weapons except the doomed are fully traited. Is this a bug or are there more people experimenting this issue?

2 Likes

Check your weapons again, you probably crafted one of the epic slayer weapons and haven’t upgraded it yet.

This was the case when this offer appeared for the first time. But then I traited this weapon. As I wrote before: I have no weapons left beside the doomed ones that can be traited now. But I still get offers for epic (I have over 300 in stock) and ultra-rare (I have nearly 2000 of them) ingots. I still need pets, so this offers don’t make sense

Sorry if you answered this elsewhere. Do you have any kingdoms where “Fully upgrade X weapons” is an incomplete task for kingdom power?

Yeah, something’s not right … I have received this offer almost everyday since Mist of Scales made PL 20:

however, I’m not stuck on a need for anything, other than a new troop that has yet to arrive

I’ve been racking up event keys though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I also get this offer almost every day. It’s worth fixing, because it’s taking up offer slots that could otherwise go to imperial deeds/useful resources.

2 Likes

Yes I have this task in Darkstone (fully upgrade 8 Darkstone weapons). I have only 7 weapons (all fully traited). But still does not explain the ultra-rare ingot offers. Because from the missing weapon none is ultra-rare. When this is not a bug, then it is bad coded and should be improved.

2 Likes

This is definatelly a bug.
I have this situation for many weeks now:

But the thing is:

So this task just takes my daily offer slot for absolutely no reason.

It’s coded wrong way (which means it’s a bug, it shouldn’t work like this). But the thing is, devs don’t care anyway, and i’m pretty sure they won’t fix this anytime soon.

Those daily deals were introduced many months ago with a lot of problems (and a lot of suggestions from community how to improve those) and they were never improved or even touched again.
That’s just the sad state the game is currently in :frowning:.

4 Likes

Hey give the devs a break, they’re all hard at work currently monetizing pvp and arena.

3 Likes