Where are the gnomes?

Seriously, where are the gnomes? Explore gnome rate is terrible and not close to the prior events. I do not recall a patch note on this.

5 Likes

Appearing no doubt ‘as intended’ just like AW in weavergate.
Agree the rate is awful.

1 Like

1300+ Fights, Gnome rate : %8,8

I’m averaging around 30 battles before one shows up. Then It’s almost a guarantee to be some more BS souls. By far the absolute worst “gnome event” I’ve ever had.

Equally where is the real genuine weaver gate compensation- weavergate

Do anyone know if a newest Tarror card called The Star is in the Vault drop pool?

should be tomorrow

1 Like

Nice Goodwill!

Yeah, pathetic, how can they call it gnomes gnomes everywhere? Absolute BS, they drop the rate so low as to force u to buy the verse pack, bunch of greedy fks are really pushing me away from this game. I spent so many hours and hardly got normal gnomes let alone verses, once I counted I did 50 explores and got 2 verses and 5 gnomes wtf!!!

Standard gnome chance for each battle: 3%
Vault weekend gnome chance for each battle: 3 x 3% = 9%
50 battles / 5 gnomes = 10%

You got lucky, you encountered an above average amount of gnomes.

3 Likes

Careful with that. It’s not been announced in the weekly event post, so it might as well just show up in a week.

I encountered a few Gnomes in the small number of battles I played a little while after reset, not including AB battles, and sometimes it seems like they’re a bit active shortly before a Gnome weekend starts… sometimes I wonder if they get the times wrong? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yep, i saw that. so, devs forgot about it or is it really not in vault? @devs

I have not spent any VK yet, but imagine for those that tried to get it - if it is not in the pool.

1 Like

Well, you know how Infinity Plus Two usually plays this:

The Star was in the drop pool, the chance to pull it was just set to 0%, so it was all working as intended and entirely your fault. Here’s a generous Flash Offer allowing you to buy extra vault keys, at 80% discount*.

*Price artificially inflated by a factor of 10 by bundling up useless junk you wouldn’t even care to receive for free.

3 Likes

I hope I never get to experience aiming for something that should be in the pool, but is not.

did a new topic on that now, i’m tired of finding out

1 Like