When is the weekly going to be Divinion Fields?

When is the weekly going to be Divinion Fields? Based on history, it should have been the weekly team around this time. Taransworld is not showing it. It has been almost 1 year now. The reason I am asking, I need the doom book from it. Also, can we get tower events more often? Put in the old weapons?

It’s been a while, and it doesn’t appear to be in the queue of upcoming events. So I don’t really know at this point when we’ll see the Divinion Fields roll back around, but reading the tea leaves over at Taransworld suggests it won’t be between now and the end of January.

If kingdoms were featured on a “pure rotation” basis, it would take 36 weeks at this stage for one to come back around, or more than three campaigns worth. But we’ve also seen a little bit of a bias towards the newest kingdoms recenty, probably one part “help them catch up” and one part “not pushing the outer edge of the envelope so we developers don’t have to increase the drip supply of Deeds (books) into the economy for players to be able to maxx out all their kingdoms”.

Sorry if this isn’t what you were hoping for, but it is what it is.