We registered for Guild wars last week, but are not in it this week, Solved, for now

Opened up guild wars this morning to it acting just like last week, the results and first page show but the other 3 in the middle are grey, I’m starting a thread so every time this happens, I can use this to notify devs, is anyone else on consoles having this issue as well? I’m on PS4, guild is nemesis and we are in bracket 1. Thank you.

2 Likes

Pinging @Saltypatra to see if devs know yet.

It seems to be OK now. I think it is just taking a while for GW results to process and everything to update. I logged in a couple hours after reset and things looked weird, then this morning they were normal again.

1 Like

Thank you, I haven’t been on yet.

1 Like

Everything looked OK for us, but I heard there were some weird bracked movements on both PC and XBox (like guilds dropping 10 brackets). Hopefully that didn’t hit PS4. I was happy just to be safely back home in Bracket 2!

1 Like

I was happy we held 4th place and looking to do it again!

1 Like

Congrats to you and the rest of your team.

Thank you, can someone update the top PS4 guilds thread for the week, and I was wondering how did the pc guilds do with the new ai, gave the numbers stayed the same or go down at all?
Also I noticed our numbers were down a bit last week, maybe the mystic boost with famine and the dragon soul.

My personal numbers were down a bit, but I found I was struggling with the boosted CB’s and Draaks. Things I thought should have been easy just got out of hand. This was almost more in regular PVP than GW, though.

1 Like

That was my defense all week and it slayed
Dk hero
Cb
Banshee
Draak

1 Like

Yours I managed to kill without too much difficulty :wink:, but I don’t think I’ve ever lost 17 PVP battles in a week before.

2 Likes

The bug that drives me nuts is when u do beat me but it never shows up in my log, therefore no revenge battle. Start keeping track of when you win and we’ll see how many go through, I have 4 giants this week, enjoy.
What is your gow name on PS4 ?

I’m Stan on GOW. I’ll try to keep track, but probably won’t do a ton of PVP this week…

1 Like

I just got on and we are still not involved, it says guild wars starts in 6 days 9 hours and 44 min plz fix, pinging @Saltypatra for help, nemesis guild ps4

And i’m sure we registered, positive

Out of all the bugs happening, placing 7th for two weeks and 4 th last week, now we aren’t registered this week, sweet, even though I know we registered, so now if we sit out what bracket will we be put in? This absolutely is a blow, I guess it’s what i get for reporting cheaters. @saltypatra plz help us out and fix this for my guild plz.

I don’t think this is a console issue to my knowledge as I’m seeing the guild wars for our guild. I know that doesn’t help you but just wanted to let you know it is not happening to everyone like last week.

1 Like

No, i noticed, i think our registration was glitched or bugged out, we are registered for next week so i know we did, remember last week they bugged out, i think our registration did too. Pretty unfortunate to land 4th place and then be sat out.

I know a lot is happening this week with pc brackets as well, so if anyone knows a few more devs i could ping,i’d be grateful, i really hope they can fix this by reset.All of our guilds,pc and console, please and thank you.I also changed the title now that I know it’s just my guild.

Really sorry to hear that. It’s only 8:22 AM in Melbourne right now, so the devs should have either just gotten to work or will be starting soon. You can ping the console devs GoldPhoenix and Alpheon, though I don’t think they are dedicated to just console anymore. Salty is probably the right one to start with.

2 Likes