WE ARE ONE rank #117 is recruiting-only requirement guild war play-legendary task completed every week

Hey there,
We are recruiting some player who would like to have fun with us.
We only require guild war play because we would like to focus on it.
We offer a good placed guild with an higher contribution( legendary task completed each week-20000 seals each week-guild leve 300+ with all the statues level 100+) active discord chat.
Apply here if you are interested

1 Like

invite TOMIS_ACQN

TRIED TO INVITE YOU BUT YOU ARE STILL IN A GUILD.
LEAVE IT IF YOU WANT ME TO SEND INVITE :smile:

Already found a guild. Thanks You.

hello, im starting to look for a guild as the one im in seem to by not doing well for a quite long while now

please let me know is this sort of activity is ok for you?
my in game collection +level, i basically play only the daily gw, and a bit of pvp to reach tier1 (recently often not even that), from that and tribute collection i get around 300-500k gold (depends on the week, usually close to 300) and not many tributes/seals

i dont use discord (if its hard requirement it wont do) but i check forum basically every work day, also have fb messenger/line if needed, i take a peek at in-game guild chat more or less once a day

i may not be a very active but im certainly a regular one :slight_smile:

@Annaerith sorry for my late reply …i was very busy…
It will be a pleasure to have you with us!!!
Our only requirement is daily play on Guild war…and I think you will be enough active for making this.
We have many players that are contributring with seals and gold so that issues are not a problem.
Let me know your invite code for joining us!!

1 Like

i might get back to you after i stabilise my lifestyle…
seems im not even able to do all the gw anymore :S oh well life wins :slight_smile:

Ok, no problem

Do you have an open spot, would love to join an active guild. my invite code is BROWNURINE_7K1W