Vault Weekend data collection

Gnomes Found: 39

5 Keys dropped and of those:

3 Normal Vault Key (by Jewel Gnome, Soul Gnome, & Treasure Gnome)
2 Epic Vault Key (by Jewel Gnome and Deamon Gnome)

So…either I’m really lucky or they’ve really raised that EVK rate.

1 Like

75 gnomes
4 Vault Key
0 EVK

I got 114 gnomes so far. 7 vault keys and zero epic vault keys. I know they’re there as I have gotten them before but alas, rng is not smiling upon me.

1 Like

Finally got my first ever epic key after 74 gnomes (4 regular keys dropped before). I now understand why people complain that the rewards are meh:

2 Likes

You’re really lucky. 152 gnomes, 11 regular vault keys, 0 epic so far.

1 Like

bit of a low effort day on my part, still pleasant results

108 gnomes | 17/50
3 free Vault Keys
7 found Vault Keys
3 Epic Vault Keys

(I haven’t logged off the game)

5 Likes

I’m at 22/35 gnomes with no epic vault keys. Guild mate is at 31/35 gnomes with 4 epic vault keys. What the heck?

Can I ask what modes you guys are playing for this? When it comes to vault weekends I just hit explore. I have a Phoenicia team for explore 5… I think? But the last few vault weekends I have been concentrating on leveling up my classes to so I just been hitting explore 1 and grinding keys while I was at it. Thanks

With a couple Nysha medals and medium stats, you should be able to run the Phoenicia team and one-shot Broken Spire or Dhrak Zhum at level 5. Those kingdoms don’t have any storms or on-death summons, so you can level slayer/heirophant/sunspear/dragonguard/other things with fire tree. With max stats and 3x Nysha medals you can bump it up to level 6.

For other classes, you can run sunbird/hero/forest guardian/leprechaun at explore level 2. Yasmine medals will help a lot. If your damage isn’t quite there, swap out the leprechaun for a firebomb (less consistent).

I like to use the phylactery weapon; on battles when it randomly fills, you can max out your souls at the cost of one second (it gives an extra turn).

Battles in Adventure Board + E5/6 + easiest casual PvP for Pet Gnomes.
Gnome tracker Vault Keys not included (they are not gnome drops).
Total Vault Keys consist of 8+1 from Treasure Gnomes and 13+1 from other gnomes for a sum of 23.

2 Likes

Got an Epic Key from Gnomes 45, 162 and 214. Interesting, that second one was dropped by Pet Gnome. Nice.

4 Likes

Final stats (accumulated with previous post this weekend):
296 gnomes
22 vault keys (tracker excluded)
3 epic vault keys

They definitely buffed evk drops. Seems to be roughly 1/10 vault keys now. Unfortunately no Heart of rage from those 22 vault key openings. Didn’t bother using any evk ever yet. Sitting on a total of 5 of those now.

@devs Thanks for the evk drop rate buff!

2 Likes

Not my best or worst Vault Weekend.
What I got so far.
11 vault keys from gnome drops.
8 from the tracker.
1 epic keys

Plus: more pet rescues than the average by my guildmates and myself and I got my copy of Daemon Gnome.
1 Major blue and 2 minor blues from the Cedric drops.

I’m keeping playing…

2 Likes

197 gnomes
17 vault keys (not including 8 keys from tracker)
2 epic vault keys

1 Like

Final stats for the weekend:

13/30 gnomes on tracker = 88 gnomes
7 vault keys (+5 from tracker)
1 epic vault key

1 Like

16/25 on tracker = 66 gnomes
5 vault keys found (+4 from tracker)
1 epic vault key

1 Like

36 gnomes dropped 7 vault keys. 0 epic keys.
My best gnome to vault key drop ever.

1 Like

You guys are making me really jealous.

55 gnomes
2 Vault keys
0 Epics

I think I have the worst luck of anyone so far in this thread.

Nah that’s post #43 above. 1 key from 50 gnomes, not epic.

1 Like

84 gnomes. 6 Vault Keys. 0 Epic keys.
That’s with 2160 trophies (roughly 895 battles).
Worst gnome weekend for me ever.