Vault Weekend data collection

Dayum, early this time. 22nd gnome.

Whatever you can kill fastest.

As far as we know, difficulty does not affect gnome drops (except for the actual Vault battle where it is stated upfront that higher difficulty gives higher rewards).

Thanks for the answer) Is there any point in changing kingdoms in expedition mode? for example from Gulvania to Adana, etc. or it is better to focus on one thing (sometimes the game freezes when leaving the expedition, I don’t understand what is the matter, everything is fine with the Internet). I understand that my questions may sound stupid, but this is the third weekend I’m trying to get EVK.

I’m superstitious, I tend to rotate after a few runs in each. I don’t want them to go “stale.”

Other than my superstitions I don’t think there is any benefit either way, except the different traitstones you earn.

Freezing is a game bug and no one is really sure what causes it and how to fix it.

As for changing kingdoms - do as you wish. Some people stay in one place, others switch after a while…it shouldn’t matter a bit, as @Tabu says.

Thanks. I’m already ready to believe in superstition, if only this key fell out)

No way. 81st gnome.

2 Likes

Congratulations! And I have 96 gnomes and not anything :frowning:

Early results:

5 hours, 6 vault keys (0 in first 2 hours), 0 epic keys, can’t see gnome tracker because of pet rescue

I’m approaching 50 total hours of trying to get one epic key on vault weekends.

Rewards are so underwhelming, but achievement unlocked I guess

1 Like

Epic Vault key on 12th gnome.

1 Like

140 dwarfs
22 VK (dropping out of gnomes and obtained through the tracker)
0 EVK.
I am angry and upset about this event. Apparently luck doesn’t smile at me.

Stats for now:

105 gnomes
8 vault keys (tracker excluded)
2 epic vault keys

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that mate. It seems it’s really bad luck this time, as the trend appears to be 1/10 of VK now. Kudos developers/publisher. I feel for you tho.

I’ve had four gnomes escape so far, and each one of them has escaped on their first cast. 30% YEAH RIGHT

Only done 100 ranked PvP. 5 gnomes (only 1 pet). No keys. Confirms my mindset that gnome weekends mean a weekend off. I just can’t be bothered with chasing gnomes at all.

End of Day 1 stats:

134 gnomes | 29/35 Gnomes
6 free Vault Keys
10 found Vault Keys
2 Epic Vault Keys

Most importantly, I got to sleep. Peace of mind is nice.

8 Likes

The 180th gnome … gave me EVK. Everyone who is looking for a key, do not despair, I needed 180 gnomes.

2 Likes

So you’re saying there’s a chance. :slight_smile:

1 down, 179 gnomes to go…

20 battles, 1 Soul Gnome, 0 vk
22 battles, 2 Gnomes (Soul/Daemon), 0 vk

I had 13 vk in inventory, no vk from those battles

7 Pitty Key’s
13 Vault Keys Found,
1 Epic Key