(Resolved) Valraven Ghost in Class Event

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Windows 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to get my two Siglis for beating the opponent that had a Valraven, I got
no Siglis from this battle. Ghost troops at the end of the battle is happening from time to time and is rather a common bug that have been reported several times before. So my main reason for reporting this is that it feels like a punch in the belly missing out on 2 Siglis.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
The ghost troop bug happens only a few times a week. It is the first time it happen to be a Valraven that gives Siglis that appear as a ghost.

Steps to make it happen again
Be terrible unlucky in an event match where a Siglis Valraven is.

Happened to me in a bounty event. The ghost troop bug is extra annoying when it’s a troop that gives a bonus on death!

3 Likes

Yeah, it was like a massive punch in the belly.

As long as you file a ticket they will refund the sigils rather fast.

But on a one day event… bumming.

Hopefully these bugs eventually are fixed. :crossed_fingers:

Good luck. :+1:

1 Like

Lets hope. :slight_smile:

Sadly, this “ghost” troop stuff has been a problem for a long time. In general, it’s just annoying. But, when it comes to Ravens, Gnomes, and Greenstone Event troops, it can really suck.

Essentially, we are losing rewards we already put in the work for, over a bug. They need to fix this. I’m sick and tired of losing out on stuff that I should be getting. I held up my end of the “deal” by defeating troop, so I should get the reward for it.

Also, while you may be able to submit a ticket for a Raven and maybe even Greenstone Event troops (though this one takes more time and effort than its worth), Gnomes are left out of the cold with this idea. I mean, unless they know what your reward was supposed to be. But, if they didnt, you are just screwed. And, as we all know, it’s not like Gnomes (especially, ones with good rewards, in the case of Treasure Gnomes), pop up all that often, outside of an Event. Even if they did, its just the principle of the whole thing.

2 Likes

@Eika it sounds like you already submitted a support ticket for this issue, if so we will send you the missing Sigils and let you know when it’s done in the ticket.

For anyone who is recently missing rewards due to this issue, please submit a support ticket under the missing rewards category here:

This is a known issue which we are actively investigating, however we need more information about the issue from anyone who experiences it:

1. What game mode were you playing in?
  2. What is your Internet connection (WiFi, 4G, Ethernet cable)?
  3. Did the enemy Troop remain on the Team after the battle ended with health? Or, did it lose all health but not die?
  4. What was the enemy ‘ghost’ Troop killed by?
  5. Were there Doomskulls on the board around the time the Troop died?
  6. Please list all Troops on your Team and the Enemy Team, or as many as you can remember.

To follow our progress on this bug, you can do so by selecting the “follow” button in the top right corner of this article:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000305315-Enemy-Troops-do-not-die-after-the-battle-completes

Following the aricle means that whenever we update it, you will receive an email notification.

We are very sorry that this bug exists, and it is a priority for us to investigate it and fix it, however, it’s a complicated issue so the cause is difficult to pinpoint. We’ll continue actively investigating it until it’s solved though. Thank you all for your patience while we do so!

2 Likes

No, I did not submit a ticket for it. Thank you for your reply @Kafka :+1:

• What game mode were you playing in?
    Class Event
  • What is your Internet connection (WiFi, 4G, Ethernet cable)?
    Wifi
  • Did the enemy Troop remain on the Team after the battle ended with health? Or, did it lose all health but not die?
    The ghost troop had 4 life when match was over.
  • What was the enemy ‘ghost’ Troop killed by?
    The Worldbreaker.
  • Were there Doomskulls on the board around the time the Troop died?
    Doubt it was.
  • Please list all Troops on your Team and the Enemy Team, or as many as you can remember.
    I can’t remember the opponent team. Mine was Mountain Crusher(Frostmage), The Worldbreaker, Herdmaster, Anthea

Sorry, but not much help to get from me. I cant remember a lot.

Thanks for the additional info @Eika if you PM me your invite code I can send you Sigils which you can use in the next Class Event.

I’ll add this information to the bug report.

1 Like