[NOT A BUG] Valid team is not accepted for Signs and Portents

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC and iOS

Screenshot or image:
My team setup:

Error message:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was pasting a Divinion Fields team, and yet was not let into the battle. Weapon, class and all troops have the correct kingdom, yet Life and Death is excluded from this event. When pasting the team all are shown as valid.
My expected result: Life and Death marked as invalid weapon, to not let me paste the team.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time I try for the current event.

Steps to make it happen again
Enter the event, choose Webspinner as enemy, paste team code [6085,1252,6939,6218,3028,3,1,1,1,0,0,0,14010] (all entries shown valid) and try to start the battle.

Regrettably (and despite countless negative feedback from customers), weapons continue to be restricted during world events, thus Life and Death is likely the problem in the screenshot above.
:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thanks @AMT, that is the case. I will update the bug report to reflect that, since the team is still shown valid when pasting it.

2 Likes

Yes, I found the same thing.

It allows you to paste the team in without flagging an error, but then tells you it’s invalid and leaves you to try and figure out what the problem is… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Sorry for the inconvenience, I have passed on this feedback.

As deduced, this team doesn’t work due to the weapon Life & Death.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I do think it is a bug - just a slightly different one. It should not be possible to paste a team that is invalid in the first place. Can this be worked on?

2 Likes

You have your answer here.

Whether the feedback will be processed or not, it’s not for Salty to decide. She can try to update info on this issue if anything changes in future.

that’s clear to me, just wanted to clarify if the “right” bug report was filed :wink:

1 Like