Update 4.0 Suggestions and feedback

I saw a couple of suggestions about navigation via Console in the ‘Top Feedbacks’ section, but they were related to the map and moving between kingdoms, so I’d like to add a suggestion (#1) that someone else mentioned in a new thread they made yesterday.

SUGGESTIONS:

1. Shortcut button to get to Hero menu?
    Since the Hero has been moved further away to the top-left of the screen now (much further away from ‘Mail’ now) on my PS4, it possible to provide a shortcut button for us to use, like R1 or L1? I find it very tedious to move from Mail on the far right side, all the way across the other selections to get to the top left part of the screen. I check Hero stats, levels, classes, inventory, etc. far more frequently than other stuff.

2. Can the Daily Tasks alert on the left of the screen be tuned off?
    I do not participate in those daily tasks. In the previous versions, I didn’t have to see any flashing alert (!) for the tasks because the alert never showed up. Now it does; nagging me every time I log on and I have to click the menu to turn it off. For me, it’s not as important or time-sensitive as a Mail notification. I just see it as another thing one can navigate to when players want to.

Is it possible to make the above changes in future updates?

2 Likes