Update 4.0 Suggestions and feedback

Delve feedback:

• It’s a great addition to the game. Tuesday is now my fav event day.

• We should be able to choose what delve lvl we want to do, in the same way as in Bounty.

• Getting 20+ sigils on event day makes it a time issue to play them all out the way it was intended.

• We need a greater incentive to go to higher lvl instead of just farming lvl 20.

• Finding a Valraven in the event feels very rewarding.

• Sometimes i get better loot in a 2 lvl chest then i do in a 7 lvl one. This feels wrong.

• Make it so the chest always give you Chaos Shards as part of the reward, even if you sometimes will only get a smal amount of them. But also make it so we sometimes can hit the jackpot and get a lot of them. Chaos Shards is by far the most rewarding thing to get in the chest.

• In the event shop, give us a random faction troop and not only the epic one.

• In faction info, put what kingdom that faction is a part of.

• People love getting on leaderboards, add one for ea faction so we can see who got to the hightest delve lvl.

For me it would be ideal in the delve event to first try to get as high as i could and then go back to farming a lower lvl with the rest of my sigils.

As for normal days with only 3 delves, sometime i got the time to do all high lvl delves, but sometimes i only got time for some quick low lvl ones. Right now that makes it so i got one faction at high lvl and one still at lvl 20 so i will be able to play the way i want.

I feel like i got to cheat the system to be able to maximise my fun in the game. All of this could easily be solved by having the same lvl system as Bounty.

9 Likes