Update 4.0 Known Issues

Looking into an issue where the Weapon Secrets of the Crypts is not showing as unowned or owned after purchase in the Faction Event

1 Like

I deleted it before Salty could. :yum:
(Wasn’t relevant anymore.)

We’re also looking into the issue where the new Crypt Keeper Pet earned from Renown isn’t showing up in Unowned Pets in the Troop menu > Pets tab yet.

The Weapon is now in the game correctly, please exit and re-open the game to receive the fix.

Sorry about that!

2 Likes

Maybe this is already know, but: The “Ghost Troop bug” still exists and if a Valraven (and maybe the gnomes too) is affected it won’t give us the sigils. Just lost two sigils in the current Delve Event due this, but well, i can live without it…

And it would be even easier to live with it if Wild Plains would be reworked. Just saying…

2 Likes

Minor bug, apparently troop counter in collection doesnt count treasures. I have all troops except zuul

2 Likes

Crypt Keepers Delve Event:
somehow able to obtain a delve trait. Persists through all fights for remainder of the delve. Seems to be occurring with the regenerate and greedy trait

You get Delve Traits for beating certain rooms in the Delve. Most rooms give traits to future enemies in that Delve run, but a few give them to you…

@lyya had a list somewhere

2 Likes

@Janius @Ashasekayi ty for that information, looked through list in gowdb and see that there are buffs for allies as well

I sometimes don’t get notifications about pet rescues. Despite having them turned on and getting said notifications at other times. I just opened up the game to discover that I had 17 minutes left to rescue a Mini Mimic. I’ve been sitting next to my phone for far longer than 43 minutes and never saw anything pop up.

1 Like

One thing i notice is that if youre currently in game and a pet triggers, the game wont send you any notifications. It might not be your case tho

The team have been trying to reproduce this and we still can’t find the cause. I forgot to add it to the list though, thanks.

@Grundulum To be clear, did you have the game open at the time, or is it open on Steam? How often does this happen?

edit: @Ashasekayi and @kinokukun added that to the Delves article.

1 Like

It’s not a Steam or multi-device issue, because I only use my phone with the live servers. Can’t say how often missed reports happen with any degree of certainty. I typically poke my head into the app for a minute a couple of times an hour, and I don’t record those times, so there is no easy way for me to tell if I was using the app when the notification would have been generated.

New issue: when I sort my pets by level, the double-arrow buttons do nothing. They work when I sort my troops by level, oddly enough.

1 Like

Not necessary 4.0 related, but exceeding the end or beginning of a list (i.e. Banner view) won’t take you back to the opposite end. Works only in the regular troops menu.

1 Like

Exploding Doomskulls still a problem here!

Not happy to get this in Guild Wars. Obvious solution is to match them if possible but I’d rather it worked as intended, yeah…?

2 Likes

Psion’s third trait triggers on matching skulls, not dealing skull damage: it is not stopped by barrier. If that’s the intended behavior, can you please change the text of the trait?

Some general updates:

• When ordering by Level in the Pets menu the skip to next section arrows do not work Fixed in update 4.1 :white_check_mark:
  • Some menus in the Underworld are missing “?” Help icons Fixed in update 4.1 :white_check_mark:
  • Spells that create Random Storms can create a Stone Block (Underworld Gem type) Storm Fixed :white_check_mark:
  • **Difficulty Bonus Multipliers (XP, Gold, Souls) were added to some game modes that did not have a Difficulty option, such as Delves, Invasion
1 Like

@Shimrra This looks like the Ghost Troop issue. PM’d you so as not flood thread with Qs