Twilight Avengers is recruiting [2 spots] (maxed guild chests, event rewards, level 200 statues, GW bracket 10-11, legendary tasks)!

Looking for 1 or 2 new members to join on Sunday or Monday (your choice). Check the top post for instructions to join.

Come join us! Check the top post for instructions to join.

Looking for a new member. Check the top post for instructions to join.

Looking for 1 or 2 new recruits to join us on Monday after the weekly reset. Interested? Drop by our Discord server and introduce yourself: TwilightAvengersGems

Minimums are in the top post.

Looking for 1 or 2 new recruits to join us today for this week’s Guild Wars. Interested? Drop by our Discord server and introduce yourself: TwilightAvengersGems

Minimums are in the top post.

Looking for a guild? We have 1 spot available now. Minimums are in the top post.

Hey, i am interested, can donate min of 500k and do All Gws, all seals

1 Like

Looking for 2 members to join after the reset (20 minutes from now). Instructions in the top post.

One spot available immediately! Can potentially free up to 3 more spots if there is interest.

Instructions in the top post.

40k seal week begins on Monday. Join us to max your guild chests!

2 spots available. Join our Discord server TwilightAvengersGems and post your invite code.

Bump!

We did two LTs this week and maxed out guild seals. I picked up Gargantaur with guild keys.

Minimums are in the top post. Join our Discord server Discord and post your invite code.

1 Like

We had a great seal surge week, with lots of members pulling the new mythic! We had a great week of Guild Wars too with only 28 members involved. We have one spot available immediately and have room for one more if I kick my alt. Join our Discord server and post your invite code.

One spot available immediately. Minimums are in the top post. Join our Discord server TwilightAvengersGems and post your invite code to get an invite.

Join us for 40k seal week, starting tomorrow, Jan 29, and maximize your chances of getting the new mythic.

Two spots available immediately. Minimums are in the top post. Join our Discord server TwilightAvengersGems and post your invite code to get an invite.

2 spots available. Join now or after reset. Special today Join before reset and enjoy maxed guild chests (we’re at 40k guild seals right now).

Minimums are in the top post. Join our Discord server TwilightAvengersGems and post your invite code to get an invite.

We have openings! Minimums are in the top post. Join our Discord server TwilightAvengersGems and post your invite code to get an invite.

Join our no-drama guild and enjoy all the rewards!
Minimums are in the top post. Join our Discord server TwilightAvengersGems and post your invite code to get an invite.

Can take another member today! Please join before reset if possible!

One spot available now. We have reached 40K seals. Join our Discord server Discord and post your invite code to get an invite.

Join us for GW!