Trophies for Delves 🏆

Hey, devs- any chance we could get trophies for Delves? Easy ways to implement them would be 1 per room, or 1 per level of the Delve chest upon opening. This wouldn’t unbalance the trophy economy, since Delves aren’t infinitely farmable. It would, however, reward the time investment that running a delve, particularly one at a higher level, calls for. Likewise, single trophy rewards for Raid/Invasion battles and dungeons would be awesome too.

42 Likes

A good and important suggestion!

3 Likes

I think that would be a great idea. I wish there were trophies for raid and invasion too. I dont think they can use the trophy economy as an excuse not to, If they were that worried about that, they worried would of done something about arena a long time ago

5 Likes

All of the modes is really taking a lot of time, I think it would be fair to let all the big modes have some sort of trophy payout. (Guild Wars/Invasion/Raids/Dvelves.)

It’s just trophies afterall…

4 Likes

Trophies are a reward for Ranked PVP, Casual Pvp & PVP in the Arena.

I don’t feel this works in delves, as we aren’t fighting other players teams in delves.

3 Likes

Well, it would not bother you if the dvelves or other modes had some static reward of trophies?

We aren’t fighting other player’s teams in arena either.

2 Likes

It’s a reward for beating other players’ teams, unique to pvp…

Yes we are. Their hero is in every arena fight.

3 Likes

That was not my question. I doubt it would had bother you if you got a few trophies in Dvelves?

Their hero. With a weapon that more often than not was chosen randomly from 5 options, and a team of 3 randomly chosen (by the game, not the player) troops. No class or traits or banners or any such customization applied.

1 Like

This is crazy, I’m sorry I said anything.

pardon :thinking:

I for one think it is a great idea. With more modes being added to the game, it means less time to fulfil guild requirements like trophies. It gets my vote even though trophy requirements for a guild have never been an issue for me :+1:

7 Likes

+1 (trophy) to this,

3 Likes

I agree that trophies are PvP-only rewards. PvE content should not have them.

1 Like

So what if PvE had them too, what difference would it made for you and the way you enjoy the game?

2 Likes

It wouldn’t make any difference to me at all. It would just invalidate the trophy leaderboards, which I am not on top of. Trophies have a meaning. They are a measure of PvP success. If they change the meaning, then so be it, but I don’t agree with doing so.

1 Like

So you don’t agree with it, but it does not bother you if it got invented. Right?

Yes, that’s correct.

1 Like