🔥 Troop List per Arcane Stone (Ended: 16.07.18, Reason: Lack of interests)

the spoilers were classy :wink:

2 Likes

I find your site most clear and with an easy view. And it has never bothered me to scroll up and down. But you implemented it gracefully :smile:🖒

1 Like

Thank you! :relieved:

2 Likes

I totally forgot about the Mongo…lol :sweat_smile:
List should now be up to date!

2 Likes

The six Guild Wars Troops has been added to the list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Since characters is running out in this thread I have decided to take away the lists that we could find in the bottom of this thread. The list in this thread will be updated as normally. :slight_smile: FYI, the 3 new classes has just been added.

The other lists can be found here:

5 Likes

Queen Aurora is using Arcane Light and Plains, these was the last two arcane stones for any mythics to use. So finally we are there, every Arcane that a Mythic can possibly have is covered. :wink:

Except the ability to actually acquire them lol there needs to be a better system

I will update the list later today, we got some cool troops to add.

The two new Mythics has been added. Yasmine and the only craft-able Mythic, Xathenos.

1 Like

Doomclaw, King Selinus and Nax has been added to the list.

3 Likes

I hope this response allows me to subscribe for ease of locating. Thank you for all of the hard work that goes into this.

1 Like

Thank you so much, the feedback has been great, much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I am glad you find it useful.

Bumping for new players.

1 Like

Hey, in case I haven’t posted my thanks for these lists, I will do so now. A great resource! I post the stone-of-the-week list each week in my Guild’s Discord, they are greatly appreciated!

Thanks again! :pig:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

2 Likes

Bump for new players!

Thanks again for doing this.

I think it’s really odd that arcane lights get so little use. I know the Devs don’t plan troops around specific arcanes but light appears really neglected compared to some of the others. Like dark, which is ironic.

2 Likes