šŸ”„ Troop List per Arcane Stone (Ended: 16.07.18, Reason: Lack of interests)

Because the game has all the possible arcanes from 1 color type to two color types, if I am right. The banner from Blighted Sands is quite weird also to make a stone of, 2 purple, 1 red, - 1 yellow. Means there would had to come totally new troops out with a weird mana cost, as well.

1 Like

I got an Arcane Dark traitstone during the questline of Blighted Lands

2 Likes

Nice, will add it at the side. Two Kingdoms have this Arcane then. Thanks for confirming it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add the class(es) as well?

I second the suggestion of a number behind each troop for the total amount of arcanes needed. The wiki can do the details.

I donā€™t want to add classes to this list, since I want to only have it for troops. Other can make a list for classes, if they want to. Yeah, we will see if I will give the numbers of arcanes needed at each of the troops, when I find time.

1 Like

@Nimhain confirmed that Arcane Dark come from Blighted Lands here:

My vote would be to add classes to the list - if youā€™re trying to decide how many arcanes you need, or what to spend your arcanes on, then classes are just as relelvant a choice as troops. But itā€™s your guide, @eika. :slight_smile:

Thanks, but it is already confirmed in this topic.

Thanks for the suggestion, but sorry, this list will only contain troops. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Updated! Now the list is also showing how many Arcanes that is needed for each troop. Give me a message if I put something wrong, thanks.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Total arcanes needed for all troops per Arcane stone is now added.:slight_smile: Let me know if you see any mistakes. cheers!

3 Likes

111 skullā€¦ ouchā€¦

Yeah, thats a pain in the ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

and I only bought like 3 bone dragon bundles since it switched to bundles from single troop midweek for usā€¦ i donā€™t think we get another brown/purple event til bunniā€™nogā€¦ ill probably have a few more greys before console gets himā€¦

1 Like

You know whatā€™s missing from this? Classesā€¦

2 Likes

Also are t the imps 18 instead of sixteen?

Eikaā€™s mentioned before that they donā€™t feel Classes fit with this guide.

Just treat classes like Legendary troops. With +2 added on to single mana classes like the imps.

Thatā€™s true, but since there has been a few that has wanted me to add classes I added the classes in the bottom. :slight_smile: Correct me if there is any mistakes. cheers!

1 Like

GoW Wiki says its 16 arcanes for the Imps. Havent traited any yet here, so if anyone could confirm it, it would be good.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using this. Should still be current.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It came from another thread on the forums.