Treasure Hunter Achievement should be changed from 2 safes to 1. Changing the starting keys from 15 to 8 is not fair for new players.
- It is harder with fewer moves.
- However, Lots of people have unlocked it after the change. (Including me!)
- The Guild update will give you a chance to increase the number of moves in TH (if you complete the Statue)
- Just keep at it, you’ll get it.
It makes the achievement harder, no doubt, but it’s still very doable.
I don’t play treasure hunt very much, and I’ve probably gotten 2 vaults 4-5 times since the update. I’ve gotten 3 vaults since the update once as well.
I understand but they should still scale it to be equal difficulty. Or make everyone else do it again. How many extra moves? I am in the #7 ranked guild.
If you want my achievement:
In that case you are in my guild if you are on Xbox
After the guild update, if you complete one of the statutes, you will get…I think +6 moves in treasure hunt? Not positive.
Yeah depending on what level your Green Guardian (Task Statue) is at, you’ll get up to +6 extra turns (our guild is at level 78 and we get +4).
Sounds good. I should just wait until the update instead of beating my head against the wall. The first game I tried, I had 120 moves and 1 safe. In 25 tries after that I think the max I had was 75 moves.
No: Do one or two TH games a day MAX when you sign in to get experience and practice in preparation for the update.
Yes: Don’t play to frustration (new drywall will take time away from Gems)
Yeah those extra turns can make a huge difference.
Looking at the screen shot threads, many have been able to reach such a feat, and with the guild update (out yet or no?) you will have more turns to work with.
over 200 moves gets you only 2 gem keys on xbox - yes I remember gem keys. treasure hunt is now a futile exercise.
- No, its not out yet but “soon”. “Soon” probably doesn’t need to be in quotes at this point.
- I posted the additional information about the Guild update because if I can do it in 8 turns, anyone with a few extra Maps should be able to do it in 14 (8+6). FYI: I avoid TH entirely except for the do 5 Task.