[OLD THREAD] The Unholy Family (Top 10 Unrepentant, Abaddon, Purgatory and Limbo) GoW's premiere SuperGuild seeks fresh blood!

Our record is 80 legendaries, but our norm is more around 30 legendaries. We got a mythic last week. That could have been yours.

Unrepentant is now full, but stop by our abyss and learn more about our family plus get on our queue!

We have openings in our other guilds, come to our discord and say hello

Now recruiting for TUF: Abaddon! 250k/1000s/150t, and Guild Wars are optional.

Come check us out and join the best community in GoW!

We’ll have spots in our existing guilds after weekly reset and we’re also filling our first expansion guild which has openings now.

TUF:Power Gems will be doing ongoing recruitment. They were in bracket 1 and the top 50, when the guild blew up. They were held hostage by an inactive GM for 47 days. Then support freed them. They joined TUF and now we’re rebuilding with them.

Recently TUF:Unrepentant entered the top 5 and TUF:Abaddon joined the top 50. This is such a great group of people to join. Whether you join TUF:Power Gems, or one of our established guilds, you’ll enjoy a new group of friends.

Abaddon slots are filled, including an extra one, so I could join TUF: Power Gems! Yeah!

We still have a slot open in Purgatory which is our developmental guild. Get it while it lasts.

TUF: Purgatory - 150k/650s (level 300+) or 1000s (under 300 or kingdoms not at 10)

TUF:Power Gems just started recruiting. We went from 9 this weekend to 15. Join our newest guild and be part of something special (GW required). Stop by and say hi.

Opportunity just struck. A spot opened up in #48 TUF: Abaddon. Come on and say hello on our discord server. A really great group of guys.

#5 TUF: Unrepentant - 500k/1000s/300t
#48 TUF: Abaddon - 250k/1000s/150t
#90ish TUF: Purgatory - 150k/650s (level 300+) or 1000s (under 300 or kingdoms not at 10)

Discord is required for better communication/tips. Unrepentant/Power Gems require Guild Wars, but in Abaddon/Purgatory do not. Regardless of your interests and activity level we have a place in TUF. We even have a guild (Limbo) for going on a vacation.

Join a community 100+ players strong with the freedom to move between tiers as your playtime changes. We’re a global group with an active Discord server!

After weekly reset we have open slots in Abaddon and Purgatory this week. Come one down. (Power Gems are covered in a separate post since that guild is rebuilding after joining TUF)

TUF: Purgatory is missing 2 statues that are below level 100, but all other active guilds have all statues over level 100 for max bonuses.

Be sure to mention which TUF guild you’re interested in. We can usually give you more than one option. It’s going to be crazy tonight.

I had a blast last night doing karaoke for hours last night on our discord with a couple friends from TUF: Purgatory. We’ve had a lot of fun doing that in the past.

We have openings in Unrepentant now too.

So whether you want to be in a top 5 team in bracket 1-2, or you’re just starting out, we have a place for you. When you get busy in RL, or want more of a challenge, you can just swap between our guilds and keep all your friends. That’s easily the thing I like most about TUF, besides the friendly atmosphere and the helpful people.

Anyone for karaoke? Had a blast singing up a storm until 4am last night. I leaned a lot about bands that I didn’t know were Australian from my Australian guild-mates.

only 1 spot left in Unrepentant

3 Likes

#5 TUF: Unrepentant - 500k/1000s/300t
#48 TUF: Abaddon - 250k/1000s/150t
#90ish TUF: Purgatory - 150k/650s (level 300+) or 1000s (under 300 or kingdoms not at 10)

An immediate opening in #47 TUF:Abaddon
After reset, one opening in #5 TUF: Unrepentant

Some enjoy The Unholy Family. We have guilds for every preference. With 4 active guilds in the top 100 come enjoy our fun atmosphere.

1 Like

This is an opportunity not to be missed! - @PGSundling is underselling how great a group this is - anyone looking for a first guild, or who is not having as much as they could be having in their current guild should check us out.

Everyone is welcome, even passers by - come chat us up and the posted discord link, you might just find what you’ve been looking for!

2 Likes

TUF: Abaddon has 2 spots this week. Come make some new friends.

#45 TUF: Abaddon - 250k/1000s/150t/GW optional

1 Like

Spots available in Abaddon and Purgatory!

#45 TUF: Abaddon - 250k/1000s/150t
#80ish TUF: Purgatory - 150k/650s (level 300+) or 1000s (under 300 or kingdoms not at 10)

As usual, spots are on a first come first served basis. Those interested in any full TUF guilds may also sign up using the link above!

2 Likes

still looking for a few awesome people for all levels of our guild famlies

2 Likes

#45 TUF: Abaddon - 250k/1000s/150t

has an opening. Join the TUF family.

1 Like

If you want a guild where you feel at home come and join us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Join us. We have cookies!

2 Likes

Abaddon is GW optional. I wasn’t quick enough to answer that question and lost a recruit. If you have any questions, just come to our discord and all will be answered.

1 Like

Still looking for one member for Abbadon, a GW optional guild

1 Like