The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I’m thinking he bought them with real money although this is purely speculation on my part. I could be wrong.

I dont know how you can gain enough mats to do it in under 24 hours

The secret of “The 4000 diamonds”.

Money, money, money,
Always funny
In a rich man’s world

1 Like

Lol @sathriel i didnt know you were a fan of Swedish disco!

1 Like

Everyone is a fan of ABBA, whether they admit it or not.

3 Likes

What can I say, I am deep and mysterious :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Guys, he was being sarcastic. He didn’t craft Xanethos. Take a look at the bottom left of the card, it doesn’t show a level in the star. That mean he doesn’t own the troop.

5 Likes

Lol i have always said “there are two kinds of people in the world, fans of ABBA and liars” lol

2 Likes

Yeah the sarcasm and the Just Kidding tags dont seem to be working on the forum lately @VegaDark541
Everyone is so serious.

3 Likes

IMG_8535

1 Like

That quote is taken out of context. :film_strip::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

1 Like

Well i have been called “the king of out of context” lol

Possibly a courage team? Just thinking off top of my head… Courage, infernus, elemaugrim, eternal flame. Shuffle around and see what works? Maybe even try war in there? Switch infernus?

1 Like

Should we ask for an official ketchup catchup catsup day? We’re at the same patch and it’s not really many troops. Just toss it all into chests!

As long as you dont put the catsup on a hotdog i am fine with it

We barely even need that. Next week we get Urskaya. They could throw Wisp in for glory. Following week we get Zaejin with a bonus of whatever PC gets next week. One more week to catch up and we’re done except for mythics.

1 Like

Anyone got the 200 troop trophy? I haven’t which is rather strange.

No, I haven’t gotten it either. PSN is saying that 1.1% of players have earned it, so someone must have gotten it. On PS4, It may be triggered when you get a new troop, and I got both centaurs before the update hit, so that would rule me out until next week. Just guessing at the trigger, though. I’m pretty sure that is how some of the earlier ones worked.

On xbox it worked i got it as soon as i logged in when they added the achievement

4 Likes