The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Got Warhawk yes. I think Totem guardian is not in gold chests (PC and console, i play both).

Did not try other chests

1 Like

This was my experience as well last nightā€¦ I was smoking the justice league woth my dragons which i couldnt do before the update

2 Likes

Thanks, that is helpful.

@saltypatra @GoldPhoenix0 @alpheon - can we get Totem Guardian added to gold chests before Urskaya releases, please?

2 Likes

Yes! I secomd shirleys request to het this before urskya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Stan thanks for re-reporting this again! Totem Guardian was released on July 9th on console. I think Iā€™ve reported it every single week after the 4 week window passed (but only once per week, perhaps I should have done it more frequently). Or used profanity, but thatā€™s not my styleā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m not panicking about it, but I plan to be opening a lot of gold keys when the new kingdom hits, so Iā€™d like to at least get as many copies of the troops that should be there as I can.

4 Likes

Oh, Iā€™m not panicked at all. After I open my 30k Gold Chests if its not in the list after reporting it for this long I WILL just get my needed x91 Totem Guardian copies from support.

3 Likes

Thug Lifeā€¦

2 Likes

Rusty sword (Mrs) got a totem this week, and last I believe

Just to confirm: from a glory chest or gold chest? They are already confirmed in glory chests but were delayed getting into gold.

Im so glad they removed the noise when a frozen troop matching gems. It was so annoying to heard that 4-5x during cascades

1 Like

Er, not sure! Sorry. Iā€™m sitting on 12k gold ones myself

1 Like

So lost in all the update news is that the weekly weapon purchase is Eternal Flame.

I know a while back there were some viable teams that used this and I had it pegged as the only weapon (besides crescendo which I already have) that I would consider purchasing.

Any thoughts on this? Are there still any viable teams built around this?

Funny that Mobile players are now convinced thereā€™s a problem yet Console players see it as much improvedā€¦

1 Like

Well where do i fit in to that because i play both and justice was clearly broken and is not now as far as i can see (console) but i havent seen a problem on mobile with goblins or anything else.

I am not being argumentative i am just sharing my experience

This is exactly what I have been saying would happen since they announced how they would be ā€œfixingā€ this. There are about 5 things that contribute to the Justice League problem:

1. Overall synergy of the team
  2. How the AI plays it
  3. Gem spawning (overwrite) issues
  4. Mana surge on 4-matches (to fill up Valk or Justice faster)
  5. Cascades.

#1 was always the same for both versions, but this update corrected #3 for console while introducing #2, #4 and #5 on PC/Mobile. The new shared reality is somewhere between where it was for both platforms before. Iā€™m withholding judgment until I can play a significant number of matches against Justice teams before I say whether the situation is fixed, or merely improved.

4 Likes

I fighted over 50x justice league today and trust me itā€™s clearly not the same team, most of time justice donā€™t get extra turn and this is a total improvement

5 Likes

The mana surge on 4-matches strikes me as the biggest additional one to change. That seems to me like something that ends up filling things too fast and thus reduces the need to think, which indirectly makes the AI much better.

3 Likes

That was a difference between PC and console for over 18 months, yet every troop in the game was balanced based on the ā€œno surge on 4-matchā€ version. Now that the switch is flipped, there will probably be a lot of teams and troops that will change for people.

3 Likes

How did u gain the materials to make that in less than 24 hours?