The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Most of quimby to to level 3 if I’m truthful, some max them but that’s up to the individual.

1 Like

Up to now, I looked at the magic sentinel as a worthwhile investment. Yes, I was spending 85 gems, but I was guaranteed to get more than that so it was still a net benefit. Now, that’s almost two days worth of the new gem sink, so I might be done with that as well. Magic to level 2 and everything else to level 1.

2 Likes

Yeah I will be playing this game a lot less now. The guild nerf is an absolute joke. Not worth completing LT’s at all

Sorry guys but I’m still Salty about the silent Event key nerf months ago. It just seems with every update we get a nerf. Only one that pops into my head that had no nerf was the 4x speed update.

3 Likes

100%agree mate, I’ll be doing wars, daily tasks and not much else.

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm whether Totem Guardian is actually in gold chests yet? I’ve opened a few hundred this week without pulling it, but not enough to conclude that it isn’t there. With @strat’s 1000, that should be enough to get at least 1…

@Saltypatra

1 Like

I’ve had to do (2) sets of daily Tasks of open 100 Gold Chest since then. So 1,200 now. 0 Totem Guardians. I still believe someone has neglect to make the correct entry in the Gold Chest table.

1 Like

Whoops. Edited my question to say “gold chests” now.

1 Like

4 days before the fix baby!!!

1 Like

I like your optimism.

By which I mean: I think that the gem-spawning adjustment will slightly relieve the VJM problem, but given the complaints about this team running on PC/Mobile now, I think that the new normal will be somewhere between the “not a problem” old PC version and the “clearly broken” current console version.

Yeah maybe you are right but at least they will be able to adjust it and no need of update this is a huge improvement

1 Like

That is a very good point. I keep thinking that we’re getting the same update (and we are, mostly), but that behind the scenes adjustment is going to be absolutely huge.

1 Like

@Stan @Rickygervais It doesn’t work that way for the gem spawning algorithms. Your missing the way that dynamic data downloading works (think edit, not program)

But they could be fix by changing Justice Mana cost to 666.

I get the difference, but if they fix the gem-spawning overwrite bug in the code for this update and everyone (across all platforms) is finally seeing the same thing with that team, then they are free to adjust the troop balance across all platforms. If the combination of troop design/balance and AI is still too much of a problem (as I suspect it will be), then at least they can work on the troop part of the equation without us having to wait another 3-4 months for the next update.

Edit: I’m also happy about not getting locked out of troop releases when they rebalance something in the months between updates.

1 Like

Ok, I just want to make sure every understands the limits before its deployed that D.D.D. is not a magic bullet that will fix anything and everything. …and have to read that endlessly.

Sorry to post what you already know.

EDIT I have a small suspicion gem spawning might not be solved (based on some screenshots from PC), we will know soon enough.

1 Like

No worries. I’m primarily looking forward to just getting non-delayed releases and more timely updates if a broken troop gets released. (I mean, do we even have the final nerf on Famine yet?) If it also means that some additional fixes on the VJM combo can happen, if necessary, then so much the better.

Do you mean the over-write portion of that, or the non-random clustering problem?

1 Like

I feel like the mana should be raised, i mean this card is common and is better then 3/4 of the mythic and she doesn’t even need to be full traited to be effective

1 Like

Non random clustering. Referring to the recent PC screen shots of JVM with 150 Attack and Life…

A few more days and all will be revealed.

@Rickygervais it more of a joke than a serious proposal. sorry for the religious reference 666 is the mark of the beast. Edit: never mind I misread your post

In addition I think it should only raise one of the two ATT OR Life

2 Likes

I know it was a joke im just saying it could be a solution until they find the good gem spammer algorythm

1 Like

Yeah, but that wouldn’t be hard to do with a primed board from Valk or Kraken, as long as the super-combo breaker wasn’t active. When I saw those, I was thinking “oh, the attack and life only got to 150? that’s not so bad…”

Yeah but 13 is too much i would drop the number a little bit

1 Like