The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

@sirrian i saw you were there 18 min earlier is it possible to confirm if console will get the new kingdom this friday?

If you not to busy of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

some new kingdom troops are already in the arena

xathenos FTW

1 Like

You’d be lucky if you get to see me that close :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Original post is updated for release of Urskaya and the 3.1 update. If you didn’t see it elsewhere, Nim confirmed that we will have an Urskaya event next week, with 2 troops available for glory (since PC/Mobile will coincidentally also be having an Urskaya event and we’ll get a simultaneous release on that troop).

This means there will be an opportunity to 5-star Urskaya in the first week of release without getting every troop fully traited and Mythic. Normally that would take 8 ‘perfect’ troops, but we’ll have 9 to work with.

By next Friday (assuming we get a Mythic then), we’ll be 1 Mythic and 3 event troops behind. The next kingdom could be released on PC/Mobile as early as next Friday as well, but we probably won’t be waiting 2 months to catch up on that one.

3 Likes

Do we know what color the arcanes will be?

Looks like red/purple and green/brown.

1 Like

In other words forest and dark :slight_smile:

@Strat What is your power in D2 bro?

Im at 272 now

Alright team, I have some news from the illustrious Big Foot IMEAN Nimhain.

After the next mythic release on console you will be getting mythics every two weeks in order to speed up the sync with PC/Mobile.

5 Likes

Any chance we can petition it to be 3 weeks? With the nerf in guild resources, reloading gems/keys for pulls is going to be killer by the 3rd mythic.

4 Likes

So resource gimp followed up by Mythics every 2 weeks.
What’s next? 50vip chest for 5k gems.

2 Likes

I can’t like this enough.

1 Like

Lol, I’m opposite. Where is the unlike button :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I agree, even before the gem nerf for guilds just completing the sentinel tasks rewards and saving for thr new mythic was difficult enough for a 3 week period. Some gems now will obviously be put into the dungeon to net more resources for crafting but speeding up the mythic rate will hurt us more than we currently are now. We all want to be caught up, but for those who don’t have a previous warchest saved up, this is going to be a desperate slot machine unless we work overtime for more gems/keys to stand a chance.

2 Likes

My time with this game is fast approaching it’s end. Where has the fun gone??

I treat this game for what it is a casual Match-3 Troop Collection game. Troop collection has been gimped big time. Most of my fun comes from playing New Troops. Anyway I’m off for a holiday. Enjoy all

2 Likes

So, would you guess that by mobile mythic after next, that would be the first joint mythic?

And hurrah for synching up soon.

OP updated for this week’s event. FIve troops behind. FIVE.

1 Like

Shitty vip chests cost me 11,250 gems to get infernus. I should have spent them on gem chests, I bet I’d have got one with less than 5k worth, easy.
I’m sorry but this is bollocks, vip are terrible for me. I wish I’d never bothered with them.
So my stash is reduced so much I’m considering skipping euryali if I don’t pull her from keys and seals.
I appreciate the catch up. I don’t appreciate the decimated LT and the gem nerf.
And 2 glory keys a day for being a vip 6? It’s an insult. It’s should be 6 vip keys a week, scale off vip level.
If you guys won’t do that, please at least make it gem keys instead as a compromise, seeing as you’re pushing them on us instead of gems elsewhere.

2 Likes

Wow every 2 weeks? You really don’t want us to bank gems?

At least drop the price of gems until we are done with catch up, it’s not fair. Pc always had a month to collect ressources and they were able to gain more with old system now console will be penalised for that and it’s not cool

5 Likes