The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Synced mythic tonight?

Heads up we donā€™t use our named accounts often on console, we have dev test accounts under different names. :wink:

Also yes! IT IS OUR FIRST SYNCED MYTHIC! 8D

5 Likes

Full Syncro Mythic!

5 Likes

Just updated the OP for Scorpius release and noticed that I hadnā€™t updated the ā€œCurrent Eventā€ in the thread title since Dragonā€™s Claw (4 weeks ago). I miss @Shiratori keeping me honest.

1 Like

Well if itā€™s any consolation I only use the ā€œNot in chestsā€ section with the date. I find it very useful (and I just referenced it yesterday). So thanks for keeping that up to date.

2 Likes

So tomorrow night we get wave rider + new hero weapon + the same troop as PC as a bonus troop in order to be fully synced?

1 Like

Not sure, i think salty said we will get merlantis event

Yes, except I think console may be missing Sunbird in chests for some reason.

After all this time, it is done! Way to keep on it, Stan!

1 Like

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but could someone link me to a list of upcoming glory shop traitstones list? (for PS4)

Maybe I missed itā€¦ Its almost like azura is actually the legendary in event chests? Iā€™ve opened 200 and got about 3, but 7 leviathan.

Now that weā€™re all caught up, the best source for that sort of thing is probably this spreadsheet that @Turintuor maintains:

Thanks just got Infernus and Ele need like 50 red/purple arcanes ughā€¦ time to did deep and get my sh*t kickers and straw hat on.

2 Likes

Just want to say thanks to @stan and @Shiratori you both did crazy job!!! now you deserve a break and a beer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It should only take about 850 explore matches. Have fun!

1 Like

Sorry but i had to necro this thread cause im sentimental lol

Anyone know how many total trophy top pc/mobile guild got?

Probably over 2M?

I donā€™t mind you necroing the thread, but this is probably the worst place to ask that particular questionā€¦ :wink:

I think someone was running a spreadsheet to track that - might have been zookeeper (?), but I donā€™t want to tag him unless Iā€™m sure. Iā€™ll see if I can find something.

Edit: it was Actreal, and here is the link. Around 2.5M trophies for #1 right now.

1 Like

Oh ty we still have lot of crust of bread to join them lol well we started 1 yr later gonna be hard

1 Like

But we got more then 3rd this is still awesome :slight_smile:

Weā€™re also about to hit guild level 3000 next week.