The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I agree the mana surge in x4 gems was awesome and because of a few complainer we got it removed

What i don’t understand is people saying game was too easy then dev added a little bit of challenge and now it’s too hard.

1 Like

Oh come on @Rickygervais you and I both know you will get two.

Im only asking for one but if i get 2 i won’t complain :slight_smile:

Change of topic: is anyone attempting this week’s event? Just doesn’t seem worth the effort to try to be summoning knights in PVP. This will be the first one that I’m flat-out ignoring.

Already finished it in a few hours. Use Elspeth, double bombot with hero and brown weapon. Kill hero and it summons a knight.

1 Like

Casual PVP? With no guild bonuses, I generally find that my bombot team doesn’t get it done in PVP, even against 1-trophy opponents.

Do you need to finish the battle to get the points? Would half an hour of “4x elspeth, cast in series and retreat” work?

Finish yes. Win no.

1 Like

Hmm. I’ll see what my weekend looks like. If I get some bonus time, maybe I’ll try one or the other.

Previous to this, I was thinking of maybe putting Elspeth in place of a bonus troop on one of my teams and self-sacrifice once per battle, (like at the back of my dragon team or in front of a IK/Mercy/Sheggra team), but I doubt I’ll have time for 200 extra battles this week.

Or better yet do all Elspeth on the same troop over and over.

1 Like

Like take 4x elspeth, cast on the last one, keep casting on the last one and filling up when possible? Could probably get 5-10 casts off per battle that way. Maybe this isn’t so bad…

Same here finished with elsp eslp eslp gwayne could get 40 per game

1 Like

What did Gwayne bring to the table? Just summoning meat shields once the first Elspeth was down? (if he summons a knight, does that count?)

Well sometime the first elsp is dead so he can summon a new troop to cover 2nd eslp

1 Like

Yes it count :slight_smile:

Summon weekly events generally are quick and easy to do in my opinion. I went with Elsepth and 3 yellow/blue troops. Cast on one, refill and do the same on the other two. After that I just kept filling Elsepth and kept casting until she was close to dying so that I still got the win. I find it is best done in casual pvp on the 1 trophy team. I think my best score for one battle was around 50 and therefore done in around an hour :+1:

3 Likes

@stan
Double Elspeth and two yellow troops with blue yellow banner. Took me an hour to finish it in casual pvp

1 Like

Hard to believe the gap is only two troops now. Will be nice to not have to wait for troops and be in sync with pc.

Gotta say I’m pretty pumped.

1 Like

If PC holds the Next mythic for 2 weeks it could be released simultaniously.

1 Like

I love that idea even more. But I’m thinking it will be the November mythic troop that is released together

2 Likes

I’m completely out of resources, we seriously need a 6 week gap now. I’m pretty sure that many others are in the same boat.

1 Like