The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I doubt they will release mythic + new kingdom In the same week :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have zero event keys. No new legendary. I need two months to save the paltry amount we get now just to try and get one.

1 Like

No syncro that smell wisp :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah 100 keys got me 1 new Legendary 4 epics and crap load of ultra rare oh and 10 druid ffs

1 Like

if all goes according to plan you will be getting a new mythic on Friday.

3 Likes

Yasmine please be kind with me and show your face after 50 glory keys :slight_smile:

Haha pretty sure you mean 50 vip keys.

Yup legendary task and the 180 glory bundle are the best way now to get event keys

I canā€™t remember the last time a mythic cost me gems. :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€¦you just jinxed yourselfā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Un frigging believable

1 Like

Yeah they have lost the plot.

1 Like

Iā€™m sick of seeing goblins already. Rip fizz & nobend.

1 Like

What changed today. We are now v 1.17 ?

I canā€™t believe they called a troop nobend!
Whatā€™s next king ballbag?

2 Likes

You can see the patch notes here -

Also, Iā€™m assuming you are on PS4. We generally make sure to keep the Patch Notes up to date on the game itself, so if you are interested in what has changed, simply click the Options Button on Gems of War in the PS4 Menu, then select the Update History button. You can find patch notes for all games on the PS4 there.

3 Likes

Slow on the update this week - been out of town for work, but the OP should be up to date now.

2 Likes

So yasmine asha then we are done!!!
Do we know if pc also get a mythic this week?

Donā€™t forget Fire Giant.

They should get their next Mythic on October 6, so weā€™ll be caught up on Mythics for a week, behind for a week, then caught up again the week after. Starting with the first Friday in November, we should be simultaneous release for mythics if they follow the latest plan they gave us.

1 Like

Just in time for christmas :slight_smile: