The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Not being behind sounds good but… PC crowds has a month to accumulate resources (and most of old players have stashes overflowing with resources from the old guild tasks).

You’re hurting console players once again as we need to spend more getting the same rewards and having less to fall back on. It is especially egregious bearing in mind the gem covfefe.

2 Likes

We’re going to be short one way or the other. Catching up faster means we get a month between Mythics sooner, if that makes sense. I’ve got no chance whether it’s 2 weeks or 3, so might as well get the pain over with.

2 Likes

So how many mythic left? 3? That mean 1 this friday and 2 more left and we done in a month?

@death Imagine if this happened on pc, pretty sure people would complain like us and they would do something to accommodate them but of course they don’t care about console…

3 Likes

Well pc is there bread and butter so to speak. The devs have to walk a fine line with this issue MO.
I’m one of those gow players that couldn’t care less about the catch up and being in sync. But I understand there are players who are opposite to me and I respect that.

Mythics should never be released every 2 weeks even for a “Catch up”
On top of a VIP gem gimp and overall guild task gimp we now get this shit.

3 Likes

Amen to that bro… another bad decision and console player take it in the face like always

2 Likes

As a console player I’m pretty fed up of being treated like a stinking tramp no one wants hanging around their home.

Unfortunately, not everyone is happy with the console mythic release schedule no matter what we do. We have decided to release them every two weeks so that console can be synced with PC/Mobile after the October mythic release.

3 Likes

Exactly, so why give us a guild nerf and a gem gimp nerf before the catch up was complete. Stupid decision.

4 Likes

If this HAS to be done then why can’t you lower the gem cost of chests slightly as a sweetener? I’m pretty sure that would be at least considered for the pc/mobile fraternity. Temporarily at least.

No point complaining, this is the philosophy they want, no matter how much you play you will need to spend real money regularly to keep up.

It won’t change, just need to decide if the game is still worth playing.

2 Likes

It’s always worth voicing your opinion! If it comes across as complaining, then tough! :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Took just over 200 event keys to mythic King mik, so that’s certainly much better than the dwarf event that was 250 plus 4000 gems to mythic highforge.

It’s not! Slowly this game will die on the vine!

That’s how everything is all the time, not just in Gems of War. :wink:

@Saltypatra Now, I would be personally “happy” if you guys could help console players out just temporarily during the catch-up period. For example give console players a handful of free Gem keys every two weeks on Mythic Friday!

1 Like

@Rickygervais About the same, I’ve had Huge internet issues. I can’t stay connected. 3MB down, 0.03MB Up, 27% Packet Loss. (Normally I’m 85MB Down, 15MB Up)

MB or Mb?

10 bananas

@The_Unforgiven Ok just for you Now: 2.91 Mb Down, 0.00 Mb Up, 29% Packet loss

you need a new postal service

1 Like

That is not true. Not everyone is happy because you are going to inconvenience the players and won’t do anything to lessen the impact. You have decided to increase the frequency of mythics releases on consoles knowing full well that most players won’t be able to keep up with the increased demand for resources especially in the light of Guil Tasks nerfs.

In onther words instead of trying to provide a solution to a problem that your decision has caused you are saying: That is our decision, deal with it.

Boy, I am starting to see Krudler’s point when he said he can’t in good faith encourage people to start playing GoW.

1 Like