The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

And have next to no gems left…18k gems spent chasing infernus and euryali and I didn’t even get her. Not sure how long I can keep playing tbh. Resources have been nerfed too much. I didn’t even get grappleslag ffs. I know I’m not entitled to get everything but the nerfs to resources are close to breaking me. It’s as if the devs don’t want end game players to keep playing anymore.

FTFY

/10char

1 Like

Any cool team with yasmine???

I used a modified version of @Eika’s to some decent success:

Ragnagord
Green Seer
Yasmine’s Chosen
Sir Snothelm

Green/Red banner

• Green Seer, Sir Snothelm, and Yasmine’s Chosen all provide Entangled (helps Ragnagord survive and YC do damage)
  • Ragnagord, Green Seer, and Yasmine’s Chosen all provide mana
  • Green Seer and Sir Snothelm provide control (keeping the turn)
  • Yasmine’s Chosen and Sir Snothelm do the damage
1 Like

The best Yasmine team I have created by 1000 miles is:

Green Seer
Giant Spider
Yasmine’s Chosen
Forest Guardian
(blue/green banner)

Focus get up Giant Spider as early as possible with a blue match that will hopefully surge and go on from there. @Lyya if you liked my first team, even with a little mod, you should try this one. I have however not tested it now when the 4 mana surges is gone.

2 Likes

Yeah, the core of that team (Green Seer, Giant Spider, Forest Guardian) works really well with almost any 4th troop. I use Archer Hero with Mang on that team as my go-to PvP team.

Yeah, thats true, but this is the best Yasmine team by miles that I have come up with. As the whole team is more or less based around her, to create a good looping board.

I imagine it works great! The risk is your first troop dying early, with it being part of the core loop, but if you put the Spider first, Barrier helps once you can get it off. (Frozen first troop is also an issue, but with BD out of the picture that’s less of a concern nowadays.)

When this team work you set up Giant Spider and the match is won, but maybe only out of the half or 1/3 of the matches it work this fast. Also of course a little risky against Mab teams. As you dont need the purple gems as much as green, FG can blast through with a lot of skulls too, fairly often.

I’ll give it a shot, thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully you will like it. I have not tested any Yasmine teams with the no 4 mana surges. But I believe this team is at least a little affected by it.

The battery (Green Seer <-> Giant Spider) has always been reliable even when 4-matches didn’t Surge on PC, so the only question is whether Yasmine gets screwed on the spawn. Part of why I like Mang/GS/GS/FG is that there’s no player-created RNG.

I will test this team right now to see if it still works like it used to. Yeah that team I need to try, Are you using hero with Assassin class?

Archer, but Assassin works as well. Don’t bother casting Mang unless you have nothing better to do and want the AI to set up a convert 4-match for you. If the Hero dies, it’s no big deal, since the Spider can make replacements (which also get Barriered). It’s a pretty robust team. As usual, Mab is the concern, but only if she gets a chance to Freeze you before the engine starts. Once you have Green Seer or Giant Spider filled, you can keep control for the rest of the match. Cast Forest Guardian only when Green Seer is filled and when you’ll make a 4-match of Green or Skulls.

Thanks for the tips! :slight_smile:

Sadly the Yasmine team does not work as good as before, since they took away the 4 mana surges its a little harder now to set her up, and get her going, but this was expected. Only tested through 5 matches tho, still a good team I think. Look out for mab teams! :wink:

Btw. After all she only creates 10 green gems. Could possibly have been 12(?)

I was surprised how much losing the mana-surge on 4-matches slowed down my looping teams.

3 Likes

Still a bit annoyed here that they took away the 4 mana surges, there was neither like there was a total war about getting rid of it here on these boards.

2 Likes

Likewise. It was a relatively slight difference in gameplay, but really made more sense to have the possibility of a surge.

1 Like

Nice ty you both for suggestion i going to try it if i can catch her tomorow

I will adapt to it as we PC/Mobile had no surges on 4 matches for most of the time. Having surges on 4 matches was however a breath of fresh air, that I must admit was unfairly taken away from us PC/Mobile players far too early.