The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Are we still on track to start guild wars next week then?

It depends on when the update is released. As I said, we havenā€™t finalized when the update will be live yet.

1 Like
1 Like

After the release date is finalized with Microsoft & Sony. Could someone write up a short timetable of the upcoming plans/dates of Guild Wars, New Mythics, new Kingdom, patch notes, etc.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick responses.

That is a request youā€™ll have to pepper @Saltypatra with.

3 Likes

F5, F5, F5, F5 lolā€¦

@Alpheon dobbing me in! What do you think I am, a community ninja?

Weā€™re not going to release a definite schedule yet as we do shuffle things around quite frequently in order to make them work. However, a new mythic will be on its way for you soon!

3 Likes

I love it :slight_smile:

Beside the schedule is mine I tell you! MINE!

However I can share that Pharos-Ra is the next mythic planned, and next weekā€™s event will have Nyx, Dark Troll + Void Portal available for glory.

10 Likes

Wow ty for the info again @Nimhain :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I see how it is!!!

4 Likes

Look like we gonna see devs fight lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fight! Fight! Fight!

And stream it :smiley: Weā€™re curious as to who wins!

1 Like

I wasnā€™t inaccurate, though there are a couple in your post, just get over it, youā€™re trying too hard to needlessly counter a throw away comment

Great news on the update. Considering going for 2 or 3 copies of Pharos-ra.

1 Like

Interesting perspective.

1 Like

You guys are making me want to meme-bomb my own threadā€¦

Thanks for the info! Anyone know what color arcane stones those 3 use off hand?

1 Like

Nyx(purple/green)(venom)
Void portal (red/purple)(dark)
Dark troll (red/brown)(lava)

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a tough one for me. Iā€™m getting close to the soul wall, so the long-term upside of that is fairly limited, and Iā€™m a bit completionist, so I wouldnā€™t mind taking a reasonable shot at all of the upcoming mythics. The big unknown is the crafting system, which might both knock down the ā€œsoul wallā€ (if souls are required for crafting) and/or make collecting my missing mythics a realistic possibility (decreasing the need for maintaining my hoard). For now, Iā€™ll probably stop at one if Iā€™m lucky enough to even get that. Gems will always be useful for something, and multiple copies of Pharos might not.

2 Likes