The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Yup, that is correct

1 Like

Iā€™m terribly bad at using my console for anything other than playing a game. Sorry.

1 Like

No need to apologize. I watched for this last night, but didnā€™t see it. However, this week is all TDS teams in PVP. I only saw a couple Mabs and only got frozen when I should have.

Mist of scales next?

We should know in 1-2h

Original post updated for this weekā€™s events, including Elemaugrim released on PC/Mobile. Thatā€™s the last of the (non-mythic) 2.2 troops, so hopefully the update gets released this coming week, or there are some other 3.0 troops that were pre-loaded into 2.2 (like Archdruid or Bugbear). If not, theyā€™d probably have to give us a Dark Troll event or something.

1 Like

Just want to say i finally catched gard avatar now only missing the stupid wulf :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Guild task or just Extremely Lucky with keys on a non exclusive mythic week? :sunglasses:

@Rickygervais

Extremely lucky on non exclusive week , i opened 50 vip chest got him and catched 4th famine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know there is a massive number of threads concerning GW. I donā€™t want to derail this topic, just post a comment for console readers to think about.

I am actually concerned when we finally get the patch, we will be are getting this first attempt at GW (from a few weeks ago) and will be stuck with it for 3 months or so before we get a refined refined version.

2 Likes

Lol, Iā€™m use to console getting a vanilla version update and not the fixed version.
Plus donā€™t forget @Strat console will have its very own NEW guild war Bugs. :wink:

1 Like

I dont think there is any rush to see Guild Wars on console. Some new troops be nice though.

Im wondering when they will release strong troops to lower the frequency of Famine, EK, Mab etc.

4 Likes

If anyone is listening, Iā€™d also appreciate a non-rushed Guild Wars release on console. The 3.0 update contains a new Kingdom, allows us to catch up on remaining troops and (especially) mythics. Iā€™d be more than happy with that for a few weeks while they get things ironed out on PC/Mobile and then roll it out on console.

7 Likes

I think Apple should buy Microsoft, that way we would get approval faster :slight_smile:

I presume the update has been deferred a second or third time at this stage.

I seriously doubt they have received a third rejection in such a super short timeframe. They just submitted the update for approval a second time only last week.

It has been 3 weeks since submission, seems possible.

You entirely wrong. Its been a week since the 2nd submission not 3 weeks, you can refer to this very thread a few posts above if you like the information directly from the developers.

Although it donā€™t really change the fact that the developers struggle a great deal with console certification. Something should be done to help them, be it a hire a consultant for an day or, extra training on the certification pitfalls, etc.

I am correct. 3 weeks since the first submission.

Zero idea why the concept of a 3rd submission in that timeframe has excited you.

I quoted your post, that you just made only a few hours ago about ā€œthirdā€ failure so you can reference it to clear up your confusion.

Just so you know after a failure the development team just immediately hit ā€œresendā€ like an email. The Dev team needs time to fix the failure. Microsoft also doesnā€™t just immediately stamp rejected the instant the submission arrives, it sits in a queue, waiting for available personal to review it. Everything in the process takes time.

They just SUBMITTED the 2nd attempt a week ago. Per the developers: as of 3 DAYS ago its still pending. 3 DAYS isnā€™t enough time to: Get the 2nd submission rejected. Work on a fix that will actually pass for real. Internally test it. Resubmit it to Microsoft a third time. Wait for someone at Microsoft to get around to review it. Find during the review process it failed. Send notification the third submission failed again.

Not excited just stating whatā€™s very likely, there isnā€™t the time for a third rejection.

TL;DR
On console there is simply not enough time to hear back on both a second and third failure in a 3 day window.

2 Likes