(Not a Bug) The Stealthy talent of Thief does not take effect

(Please edit this template into the italics below.

_[Please check the known issues list before posting a bug](https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/3-5-known-issues-pc-mobile/41214._

Platform, device version and operating system
Android, One Plus 5

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
When I start a ranked PVP battle, my team is: Cedric Sparklesack, Egg Thief, Skeleton Key(hero class is Thief), Greed. My opponent has Mang, Megavore in his team. Of course my hero has actived the Stealthy talent. On the turn of my opponent, he made a 4 match and Magavore killed my Greed then a new Bandit is summoned in the last position. Then he hero direct use the Mang spell on my Thief and destroy my hero’s armor. This is obvious a bug.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just happend once today.

Steps to make it happen again
See above.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

Addional: At that time, my Cedric Sparklesack, Egg Thief is still alive.

eh, sorry I suddenly remember the cedric sparklesack, egg thief, thief, bandit all have the stealthy …so this is not a bug.

3 Likes

When the whole team has steathy, no one has stealthy

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s not a bug :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another fact i learnt yesterday (after 1 1/2 year of play :sweat_smile:) is when a full team of Stealth is present and one unit becomes stunned, the Stealth trait for all other units becomes re-activated.

Everyday is a school day :wink:

This makes one of the Delve rooms harder than it looks if you aren’t paying attention, I think it’s 4x mimic? Lots of hero traits auto-stun and that can suddenly make a team that uses a targeting + splash damage troop like Ketras far less effective!