What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Since the newest patch arrived my Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime more often than not closes down the game automatically upon the start up screen. It is extremely frustrating. The device have 3 GB ram, but running only Android 6 combined with MIUI 9 - all the latest firmware is installed. I have closed in-game chat and taken on the lowest graphics settings, just in case. I have also cleaned my Mobile for useless apps and always makes sure that whenever I play GoW is the only app that is running in background so most RAM possible is available for GoW. I have fully uninstalled the game several times. I have had this problem before, but not since patch 3.0 or so.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Whenever I open the game it is a big chance that the mobile will automatically close down the game upon the load up screen about halfway to the end of the loading bar. I would say about 70% of the time. The other 30% the game function normally without any problems.