The Black Pearl is looking for crew! (29/30)

black-pearl

Ahoy Matey!

We are looking for active people to join our crew of swashbucklers.

Black Pearl is an old and established guild consisting of mostly veteran players, but newcomers are welcome too. We’re here to pillage and plunder every weekly event game throws at us and have fun while doing it. GW is our priority (brackets 3-4). Other events have flexible minimums, it’s OK to play less in one but more in other or skip a week and catch up later.

We share our teams and help each other out. Guild chat only - no apps needed! We do have a guild page going to track game stats and make the tower a breeze.

The Booty:

• All highest tier rewards (guild, league, events)
  • 5 guild tasks (skipping souls) and 3-4 epic tasks every week

The Codex:

• 700k gold, 1200 seals a week
  • GW: all battles and level 3 sentinels
  • Other events: flexible minimums. 11800 in raid, 16 in tower

Ideal candidate would be someone past lvl 600 who enjoys the challenge of Guild Wars.
If you’d like to join us, please post your level and your Invite Code below.

You can also apply here:

1 Like

HI,

My Level is 1127 atm.

I am Looking for an active Guild and my invite code = RTFM88_1

Thanks so far :wink:

Thank you, but full already. Good luck looking :slight_smile:

We have one more open spot.

Level: 987
invite code: KANU7

Hi. Invite sent.

We have a spot coming up on Sunday.

One spot open.

SHEVROLEGS_TVEE

lvl 784

Hi! Invite sent.

One more spot opened up.

I’m not level 500 but I’m hoping to join a great guild that I can stay with. I’m on, several hours a day, every single day. I haven’t exactly tracked it, but it feels like I’m gaining 4-6 levels per day. I’ve been changing guilds a few times lately, hoping to find one where I’m not the highest point bringer the same week I join. IF you have an opening now, I would love to join, IF not, please keep me in mind for later. Thanks.

FIRSTDOWNMAGE

Hi, you’re welcome to join. Let me know when you leave the current guild and I will invite.

Thanks. I have left the guild.

Invite sent.

One spot opened up.

Two, count them, TWO spots open! That’s practically once in a lifetime event and you really should not miss it. :slight_smile:

ROADWARRIOR_XEFG

Level 1125

I’m currently without a guild I was in rank 22 but left due to trophy demand

Hi, sent you an invite.

Thankyou will make sure I fully participate after this week as unable to join guild wars mid week